peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

We might as well throw in the towell...

There is no way that anyone can compete w/ handsome Dave....

I'm going to retreat into my hole and find a white flag to wave in order to distract you from my shame.
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

You could aim for second place though... there's no shame in being second only to Dave!

No way!! That just means that we will have to get even more creative/horrible in our cabana attire!! :P:o The only white flag I'll be raising will be the one covering my buns of steel!! :D
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

I think it is 9 or 10 they set it last year out of the King Air. So depending on how many SOS members we have show up it could become much larger.

But wait there is more we could set SOS pelthead records as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working on more prizes for Cabana Boy and Ladies Pudding Wrestling. I will keep everyone posted.

Working on more prizes for Cabana Boy and Ladies Pudding Wrestling. I will keep everyone posted.

Excellent!!....I'm working on pudding :P and I think I located a nice pool to use too. Mandy has an inflatable one just like the one I was going to buy from Walmart and she said we can use it. I'll take a look at it next time I'm up in Chambersburg.
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

One of our tandem instructors is from NYC so I'll yell at him for you...

Don't fall asleep in the car on the way though, he may try to take advantage of you while you're not paying attention :o

DiverDriver in Training

One of our tandem instructors is from NYC so I'll yell at him for you...

Don't fall asleep in the car on the way though, he may try to take advantage of you while you're not paying attention :o

Thanks. I'll keep my eyes peeled B|

Yep, Logun's the guy to talk to about car pooling. I agree with Kyle, watch out for him :P We should know... we shared a hotel with him in Dublin!

I hope you plan to enter the cabana boy contest, it should be a lot of fun... the more liquered up the ladies are, the more entertaining the pudding wrestling will probably be.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Great,

I'm glad that my secretary was able to deliver the contact information over a secure channel.

Good help is hard to find but good help that doubles for a pretty whore is next to impossible.

Good thing that I kick ass on a regular basis

Jenn - clear all my appointments for the afternoon... something came up which requires extra ass kicking

DiverDriver in Training

Sorry can't make it this year, but moving back to Baltimore area in the fall.

My brother and I are busy for most of the summer, but if folks there would like us to drop by in October and conduct a series of first flight courses for wing suits please let us know.

Perhaps we can get some pelt head wing suit action happening.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

damn fool kids and your stupid squirrel suits, hula hoops and pac man video games...

when I was your age we had one plane and they made me pedal it up to 450 feet and we all got out and landed in line twists and thats the way it was AND WE LIKED IT!

DiverDriver in Training

damn fool kids and your stupid squirrel suits, hula hoops and pac man video games...

when I was your age we had one plane and they made me pedal it up to 450 feet and we all got out and landed in line twists and thats the way it was AND WE LIKED IT!

I can picture JR talking
LOL
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Hope you are still planning on being here for the Pelthead/CASA boggie. Bring all your new friends from West Point up also

course!!!
I will be there!
I hope some of them can make it there too:)
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)