peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

So sorry to hear that you will not be able to make it up for that weekend. : ( That being said I hope you have blue skies for your event and raise lot and lots of $.

Looks like you are going to be hooked up with Cabana Boy photos. So life is good.

We will see you soon.
Pelt Head #9

I know Chad's plan... if you thought last year's legendary Flaming Gay Cabana Boy was frightening, this definitely tops it. I can assure everyone that the little daisy dukes will not be part of the outfit though. No chance of anything hanging out and violating the nudity rule :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Well you have thrown the challenge down now guess the rest must step up to the plate. (including Dusty) This is going to be lots of fun this year.

If you were thinking about staying in the bunkhouse we only have 6 beds left so please email [email protected] and get your name on that list ASAP.

We still have some RV slots left with water and power. They are $10.00 per day you can secure your slot with a credit card at the above email address.
You will need to bring your own plug adapter thing.

Yes we will be skydiving also.

Lots and Lots of jumps!!!!

Make sure your here starting on the 13th of July.

So does this mean that you are entering in the Cabana Boy Contest? Never mind the question your name is now on the list better get your drink and outfit lined up.

Also Pelthead #34 just did the first ever night jump.

I like the rules.....good job.

Just so everyone knows we are going to be jumping during the day also.

Pelt Head World Records
Hoop Jumps
Sunset Hit and Chug
Load Organizing by Robbie Spencer and JR Sides

We are adding more and more each week as we get closer to July 13, 14 & 15th. Stay tuned for all the news.

Where's the section on making out during the match? :o

Something like:
If you make out while pinning your opponent you can earn an extra point. ;)

I think you need a pillow fight round too. B|

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Don't worry Kyle....I'm sure that RT will be more than willing to do some more CRW with you! :o Or....you might even be able to convince him to try another Mr. Bill from the Casa! :S Ask him about the last time he tried that ;)

FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

HOTEL INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

You will need to call ASAP in order to secure a room if you want one as blocks of rooms are limited.

Huge car show in Carlisle that weekend and a softball tournament in Shippenburg.

COMFORT INN: 717-263-6655 call hotel direct ask for Skydiving rate. $71.99 per night

DAYS INN: 717-263-1288 ask for John Monday - Friday from 9 to 5. $80.00 per night mention Skydiving

Best Western: 717-262-4994 ask for VJ he is the manager mention Skydiving $119.00 per night on Friday and Sat $99.00 on Thurs and Sun.

All rates do not include tax. Still working on a few other hotels but if you are planning on being here and want a room call ASAP.

Yeah!!!!!! I will get to jump at Chambersburg without having to work!!!!!!
But what I need is for lots of people to come out in the weeks before so we (Jen and I) can make lots of money to pay for our weekend off.
Come one and all and jump with the packers out of the CASA.

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3