peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

OK looks like I need to post the "Cabana Boy Contest" rules for everyone. The location on the DZ has been changed to down by the fire pit area from in front of the old swoop cafe. (less clean up) As the unofficial MC for the event I think that I will serve jello shots to the ladies (judges)while the rules for are gone over. That way we are all ready for you gentlemen to show us what you got........Maybe I should rephrase that????? The contest will not start until after dinner. Guessing around 10:00pm ish. Chris Yes!!! please bring the blender.

Ok girl........you can make the pies but for dinner. However I am not starting the food list just yet for this Event. I will however make sure that the freezer and cooking area are clean for you in July. Don't count on my frig as it looks like it will be full of jello.

I'm thinking that we need to have a chocolate pudding kiddy pool ultimate wrestling match! B|

damn..... that sounds line fun.

but that pudding would get me too distracted;)
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

I first saw a pic of the pelt head thing in the 'pre boarding pics' thread and I thought it look like fun and I had to think about how my hairy helmet would be. Now this:

I'm thinking that we need to have a chocolate pudding kiddy pool ultimate wrestling match! B|

....NOW Im convinced I would like to join!
I cant make it to this boogie. But if any of you are going to CouchFreaks or the Puerto Rico boogie in February we could do a jump. Yes? :ph34r:
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

I'll go ahead and volunteer to help clean the ladies up, I'm not big on cleaning up messes, unless its on someone.:ph34r::):ph34r:
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

OH Boy...
I think I might bring my bikini since will be less work to clean :P

I dunno, pudding can stain fabric pretty bad... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

OH Boy...
I think I might bring my bikini since will be less work to clean :P

I dunno, pudding can stain fabric pretty bad... :|

but that's why being raised on the beach helps ( few extra pairs )

:)
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Are you coming? Wanna wrestle?B|

Can't make to the boogie. :( Have family obligations that weekend. But I will send any pelt heads I initiate or who want to be initiated up that way with the Roaming DZ and the gas powered blender! The wrestling does sound like fun...B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091