peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

What? There's no video! It didn't happen!

I'm a victim of PHOTOSHOP!

DAMN YOU, ADOBE

Oh it happened all right!!:( I'm the old bald guy and I'm still trying to get the images out of my head and I'M still in therapy after watching that show!

Wassup Kyle!!
waving off is to tell people to get out of my landing area

Hey Chris I hope you are getting things done.

I can truly relate to how you feel. Got back late on the 3 of July and going down the list to make sure we have everything in place. Things that no one thinks of like paper products, extra toilets, soda, water and so on and so forth.

That being said only one week left until the CASA arrives and the Pelthead Boggie begins. YEA!!!!

We have prizes lined up for the Cabana Boy Contest & Ladies Pudding Wrestling.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE BOOGIE BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!

The stage has been put in place for the Cabana Boy Contest. Picnic tables painted, Goodie bags made, prizes gathered and the beer frig is empty and waiting to be filled.

That is right boys and girls this Friday the 13th the Pelthead/CASA boogie will begin. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you have forgotten the following is a peak at what we have lined up for you.

Jump planes: CASA & King Air

Load Organizing by : Robbie Spenser & JR Sides

Tracking Jumps, Hoop jumps & Sunset hit and chugs on Friday and Saturday organized by Jamie.

Skydivers Over Sixty state record attempts.

Pelthead State and World Record attempts.

Millennium Flyers food booth on Saturday.

Nigel III - pig roast on Saturday.
(please bring a side dish)

Cabana Boy Contest Saturday at 10:00pm, Ladies Pudding Wrestling to follow. Prizes will be given to the top three in each event.

Come one come all. The bunk house is full however we have lots of space for RV parking with out hookups and tent camping. If you need directions or have any questions please call 717-264-1111.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. : )

Jump tickets are regular price.

$23.00 Cash
$23.92 Credit or Debit Card.

Packing tickets $6.00

Pelthead T-shirts $15.00. (limited supplies)

We had a sneak peak at one of the Cabana Boy Contestant this past weekend on the packing mat. Very nice eye candy (too young for me) but very nice.

We had a sneak peak at one of the Cabana Boy Contestant this past weekend on the packing mat. Very nice eye candy (too young for me) but very nice.

Since I wasn't there, I can only assume that you must have been looking at pictures of me again! :P;)
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

what's the policy regarding freeflyers at the dz? ***

I believe it is pretty much the same... keep them on leashes, clean up their poop...... :P

LMAO:ph34r:
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

I hope at least that freeflyers are tolerated on the packing mats :D

Back to seriousness though, are many freeflyers expected to show up?

what's the policy regarding freeflyers at the dz? ***

I believe it is pretty much the same... keep them on leashes, clean up their poop...... :P

I have no idea how many freeflyers will be there, same with belly flyers or anything else ;) Is it even possible to predict that? I do know that a group from Delmarva is coming, and they have some freeflyers. There's a group from Orange, some from West Point, some from Maytown. Given the number of people that should show up, in theory you should have others to jump with.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda