Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

I have a boat lined up with a co-worker who lives in Kalispell.. I think [B]Marcel wants to jump the round...[/B]

ooooh..did I say that last year? I need to stop drinking. I won't feel bad if you want to jump it again.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

I have a boat lined up with a co-worker who lives in Kalispell.. I think [B]Marcel wants to jump the round...[/B]

ooooh..did I say that last year? I need to stop drinking. I won't feel bad if you want to jump it again.

I'll take it if you don't want it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So I think I might have purposed this a year or two ago but I have an idea. I think it would be fun to have people who are coming from different areas record video clips of their trips to LP.

Get video of loading up their cars, waiting at the airport, driving, pit stops, getting drunk on the plane, whatever else, finally culminating with turning onto the dirt road by McGregor Lake to the airport and lastly their arrival at the DZ. We can then submit the video to be compiled as a collage of sorts for the start of the boogie video.

If we could get at least one group from Canada, Washington, Orange, and Northern California to do this it would be great.

Any volunteers?

That's a GREAT idea! And I would volunteer but I don't have a video camera and I'm driving alone (well, I guess not exactly "alone" --- I'm along for the ride, the BOOBIES are driving).

Maybe some other Canucks can help. I'll put the word out to them.
'Shell

That's a GREAT idea!

:SOf course. I didn't get to be rich and famous by having bad ideas.:P

And I would volunteer but I don't have a video camera and I'm driving alone (well, I guess not exactly "alone" --- I'm along for the ride, the BOOBIES are driving).

Maybe someone can loan you a video camera and you and your boobies can take turns driving and getting video of each other?

And the great ideas just keep coming!:ph34r:

That's a GREAT idea!

:SOf course. I didn't get to be rich and famous by having bad ideas.:P

And I would volunteer but I don't have a video camera and I'm driving alone (well, I guess not exactly "alone" --- I'm along for the ride, the BOOBIES are driving).

Maybe someone can loan you a video camera and you and your boobies can take turns driving and getting video of each other?

And the great ideas just keep coming!:ph34r:

You're getting more rich and famous by the moment! :P:P (BTW, thanks for the correct spelling of famous!)

I'll see what I can do about a loaner. I should warn you, my boobies are TERRIBLE videographers ... ;);)
'Shell

FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!

Trying to find red PJ's for Red nightie night is a real pain in the ass!!! I have zero creativity, any ideas on where to get something??
:ph34r::ph34r:

No I am not going to get a massive sunburn and run around all night nekid.B|

Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Trying to find red PJ's for Red nightie night is a real pain in the ass!!! I have zero creativity, any ideas on where to get something??

Try a cowboy clothing store they carry the red ones with the flap in the back Longjohns.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Try a cowboy clothing store they carry the red ones with the flap in the back Longjohns.

That would be interesting.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanks for that, Jason. I didn't want to have to take my contacts off to avoid that picture, then stagger back up to Byron Heights in the dark.

My 2005 Zinfandel just won a Gold medal at the Orange County Fair and I'm bringing some up for Red Wine/Nighty Night.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

My 2005 Zinfandel just won a Gold medal at the Orange County Fair and I'm bringing some up for Red Wine/Nighty Night.

madjohn

Are you sure the riff-raff at that party are worthy of your gold medal winning grog??

;)

See you and your lovely wife soon sweety!
'Shell

Can Cindy and I dress you? I promise we'll be gentle. :ph34r::ph34r::)
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

I am worrying about my own water jump.. and my own water gear.( since one of my flotation rigs did not come home to me once).. and keeping it low key.

x2 I'll bring a rig & flotation for my personal use, but I ain't organizing anything or loaning gear out.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Are you going for the "flogging him to the point of being red from head to toe wouldn't hurt for as long as a sunburn" angle? :o:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hmmmm I think the sunburn might work better;)

That would be interesting.:ph34r:

I think turtle got gang raped by the locals for wearing that.
Turtle will probable wear it again this year... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks for that, Jason. I didn't want to have to take my contacts off to avoid that picture, then stagger back up to Byron Heights in the dark.

madjohn

Yep, I would say you know how to keep a woman happy:):):):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hmmmm I think the sunburn might work better;)

So what are you saying....that I am no angel:):):):)??????? I have small hands and fingers remember? Just remember that you will get what you asked for:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hello nice lady:)

Small hands, small fingers, 38DD's[:/]

Lets get down to the important stuff:) How big are you feet? and how long are your toes?

Don't worry about shoe size :)

Just asking for a toe sucking buddy, who shall remain nameless untill .... the event:P

One Jump Wonder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

No I am not going to get a massive sunburn and run around all night nekid.

Can Cindy and I dress you? I promise we'll be gentle.

Are you going for the "flogging him to the point of being red from head to toe wouldn't hurt for as long as a sunburn" angle?

Blues,
Dave

:D:D:D:D:D:D