upndownshop

The Dates You Have Been Waiting For (SF06)

Yes it is. I want to play you. The minimum buy in is $500.

You're telling a chick that looks like that she can BUY IN to a strip poker game????

Damn, you ARE a Rookie. :P

Cheers,
Larry
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

You're telling a chick that looks like that she can BUY IN to a strip poker game????

Damn, you ARE a Rookie.

I'll take the cash! I'm sure she doesnt have anything that I havent seen before in my time. You seen 1 set of boobs you seen them all.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Damn, you ARE a Rookie.

I'll take the cash! I'm sure she doesnt have anything that I havent seen before in my time. You seen 1 set of boobs you seen them all.

That is SO SO SO not true.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I THINK ..limet the total pictures to 5 from each person

post these pictures blind(no name) and let folks vote

ANYONE CAN VOTE ..

ALL PICTURES THEN ARE THE PROPERTY OF SKYFEST to be used by SKYFEST as they want to use the picture

everyone that wants to compete bring there pictures to me and I will print them free of charge size 5x7
save the original picture to a CD

I WILL NOT COMPETE..SO NO ONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT THAT ,OR I WILL NOT ACCEPT A PRIZE IF I WIN

VOTES WILL COST .05 CENTS EACH with the total money raised for votes going to SKYFEST

20 VOTES COSTS A DOLLAR

this way you raise money for the scholarship ,have fun ,and get a great selection of pictures SKYFEST can use as they see fit.Winner announced the evening of the auction.

this is just a suggestion!!!!!!!

come on folks add your input

Im in
Just placed a order for a Digital Reble XT!!!!!:)
I should get my grubby lil hands on it right before SKYFEST.
See you guys friday

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

I sleep next to a nice set of NAKED boobs everynight! Tell me what hers can do for me besides get me in deep shit?Wink

Ok, I give him that one definitely. Plus who said anything about seeing my boobs.... I'm not going to lose!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Depends
How much do you plan on jumping ????
How long will you be in town???
Will you be eating out????
Last year i spent $100 on WHATABURGER alone
I love fast food when im drunk:|

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

I sleep next to a nice set of NAKED boobs everynight!

So do I, but boobies are always fun to look at.

Tell me what hers can do for me besides get me in deep shit?Wink

Just for looking? Man, sucks to be you.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Depends

I'd like to make at least 10 jumps... but hopefully more!
I fly in thursday night and I leave tuesday morning.
I've decided not to eat much and spend eating money on jumping... I'm packing some power bars and water.

Are jump tickets about 20 bucks... or are they higher b/c it's a boogie?

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Depends
I love fast food when im drunk:|

You should not be allowed to eat Whataburger... or encourage anyone else to either!!! You are so bad with that!!!

When are you getting to Skyfest? Friday when???

Made it in one piece!
12.5 hrs straight through. Arrived 4:30am local time. Started to set up tent, etc but got EATEN ALIVE my mosquitos....bring mosquito repellant!

WoooooHoooooo!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I've decided not to eat much and spend eating money on jumping... I'm packing some power bars and water.

I saw someone try this at the Holiday Boogie in Eloy this year and its something I would not like to see again.
It is more important to take care of yourself by eating than making more jumps. It is important to be healthy and fit when you are jumping, you are not alone in the sky and you will be a danger to yourself and everybody around you if you dont feed yourself well.

Take care and be safe

I saw someone try this at the Holiday Boogie in Eloy this year and its something I would not like to see again.
It is more important to take care of yourself by eating than making more jumps. It is important to be healthy and fit when you are jumping, you are not alone in the sky and you will be a danger to yourself and everybody around you if you dont feed yourself well.

Take care and be safe

Iwan is right, please care for your health first.

Made it in one piece!
12.5 hrs straight through. Arrived 4:30am local time. Started to set up tent, etc but got EATEN ALIVE my mosquitos....bring mosquito repellant!

WoooooHoooooo!

Mmmm... Andy's there.... ;) Time for some jumping... :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Take care and be safe

Iwan is right, please care for your health first.

So is a beer diet ok?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun