upndownshop

The Dates You Have Been Waiting For (SF06)

Well it just gives me more time to save for a cypress to as I now probably wont jump till after august so everything will be fine. I still think I and going to blow my car up , claim it on insurance and use the money to buy gumdrops
>:( stupid car
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! In 2 days we'll BE at Spaceland getting ready for everyone else to start showing up.

I am having some serious problems right now and am trying to get them sorted out. Hopefully I will still be able to come. It's amazing how fast shit can hit the fan!>:(
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I'm working on it. It's the 20+ resumes that I have sent out have finally started to get answered. A company wants me in New York on Tuesday. I am trying to get it pushed back a week but we will just have to see. Why do things have to be so complicated?[:/]
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Take your car to Skyfest, they can use it as the charity smash car. Have them drop it off in a bad neighborhood and then report it stolen. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Uhhh the car is dead.... to tow to skyfest would be a bit pricey, and now that you foiled my plan by posting this my insurance company will be in the know .... jeesh .... someone can pick me up :) oh wait that wont work.... :( ahh well , its just a boogie.... just one of the best boogies this year besides dublin ... sigh, can we start a skyfest 2007 thread, I can make that one

Hey folks, We need help, here is a repost for a request for help.

We have one more challenge that we need your help on. The balloon pilot has had to cancel. we have been trying to find more balloons, does anyone have any leads for a jumpable balloon?
we have nearly exhausted our sources.

As you know we do not advertise events or AC without prior confirmation. Unfortunately these challenges were out of our control

we are still in need of a balloon:S this is our first time to have this challenge. He has to visit a 90 year old grandmother, so we wish him the best.

yet this leaves us with a problem.
But we do have this confirmed:
Super Otter
Caravan
Helicopter
Pitts
PAC 750
Mullins King Air
Powered Parachutes
oh yes the Casa!

We have done the best we can in regards to a balloon, but with no luck.:S

See yall soon

I guess I don't understand the dolphin statement. :S

BTW.....I have a card in my gear bag at Aggieland from some folks that do balloons. If it's okay, I'll look up your phone number from manifest and give you a call with their name and number Saturday morning. Hopefully, it's not the same people that had to cancel on us.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I guess I don't understand the dolphin statement. :S

Its what I said when you and Jaime started your conversation about....well uhmmm, rabbits, dolphins....etc...;)

BTW.....I have a card in my gear bag at Aggieland from some folks that do balloons. If it's okay, I'll look up your phone number from manifest and give you a call with their name and number Saturday morning. Hopefully, it's not the same people that had to cancel on us.

Yes please do!!!!!

swim on:)

And Im still bumming for a ride and hoping the car is stolen from the maintence shop so Im not officially on the flake list yet... just the not going to make it list[:/] Ive been up a long time... that paragraph made sense in my head :P

Just a SF update:
The casa, caravan, and super otter are here now and flying. We're doing POPS 70 way formation loads this weekend. We will continue flying all next week as you and the rest of the fleet begin arriving. Come early!
The weather forcast is sunny and 90 degrees.
Everyone grab 1 other skydiver and bring them along and we can break all SkyFest records

truck ..gased up and camper packed

coolers stocked
cloths packed
camera loaded
we leave in the morning..earlySUNDAY

Everyone have a safe trip..we will see all-youall at SKYFEST

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com