upndownshop

The Dates You Have Been Waiting For (SF06)

I used to be in sales. Can you tell? :$

Just let me know if the thing comes through. I'm sure there are all sorts of other ideas floating around out there! :)

I don't know about teams. I sort of like the idea of pitting skydiver against skydiver. I can see some foul play going on with the women vs. the men! >:(

Let me know what I can do to help! :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

hEY SCRIMMY YOU MADE THE WALL. yOU OWE ME 20 DOLLARS YOU CHEAP FUCKING BASTARD ALSO CHUCK,KATIE SOME GUY THAT OWNS SUNPATH AND A FEW MORE. its a big honour to make the wall:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey...can someone tell me about the showering facilities at Skyfest? Are the bathrooms co-ed or segregated? :)
Nina

There are separate bathrooms. Each bathroom has 2 showers in it, very clean and well maintained. There is also a vanity with two sinks. When they lock the hangar at night, they only leave the women's restroom open, as the other one interferes with the alarm system. But I'm not sure if they'll make arrangements to keep both open at Skyfest or not. Anyway, there is always courtesy of use with the restroom that is open, so privacy is not an issue. The shower and toilet stalls are all segregated and partitioned. The facilities are very nice.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Bring a sleeping bag. There is some bedding that is in there, but you just never know who's got what when. You're better off with your own. If it doesn't fit when you pack, I've got one you can borrow, just let me know.
Blues,
Nathan

Game ON!

Confirmed, Twister will be at SF 06.!!

So do you think it can fly?? out of a casa?B|

see ya

Why, yes, yes I do think it can! Question is, can you keep your right hand on yellow and left foot on red during the process??;)
Blues,
Nathan

I just want to say a big thank you for all of you guys! Even though I haven't met any of y'all, I now have a ride from the airport, great advice, and great people to meet! So pumped up!!

So what goes on at the dz if it is cloudy/windy?

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

I think that's why there is now a Twister game :). If it's cloudy or windy enough, alcohol might well be included in that.

Just hazarding a guess. I, of course, would never engage in anything so depraved :o:ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

LoL..... what have you seen done on cloudy days?

In general or just last year???:D:D:D
Swimming in the pond, slip-n-slide into the pond, mud wrestling, inflatable boxing ring, fire dancing, drinking. . .

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

that is when it gets Dangerous.. Very Dangerous.

Bored Skydivers on a weather hold...
Dial 9-1 and keep your finger on the other 1.. Soon as your hear.. WATCH THIS!!.. Go ahead and Press it.

Hey Jay!

Just got off the phone with Kelly Ferrington and he suggested that we have matching jello shots to go with the Twister. Hmm have to take a shot to complete your next move:o:o
shall we hang barf bags from the side of the game?

Twisting the night away!!!

ohhhh boy!!

So do you think it can fly?? out of a casa?B|

Did you buy insurance for it, in case it gets lost or a bunch of drunk skydivers damage it beyond repair? ;)

It's gonna' be a MIGHTY short game if you're planning on trying to play in the air! :)
Nina

Just got off the phone with Kelly Ferrington and he suggested that we have matching jello shots to go with the Twister. Hmm have to take a shot to complete your next move

Did you say Strip Jello-Shot Twister with Baby Oil??
I happen to be reigning and defending World Champion.;)

And with the inflatable Board... It is going to be so much better than just a sheet of Plastic and an empty dorm room like we used in College.

I will bring a Batch of Jello Shot just for this occasion. (When we did this at The Farm last year, We made Jello Shots Colors to match the Spaces.. You had to first eat the jello Shot and then do the Right Hand Red or what ever. Only allowed to move the hand that you are eating the jello-shot with and then it has to go back to the same spot it was on.)

LoL..... what have you seen done on cloudy days?

Lets see.. what is the statute of limitations again..;)

Ok here are few that should get to many people in trouble..

Get a Creeper and an Old Round. Drag Races down the Run way. Great for very windy days.

Get a Car, Some Creepers and Vinny the Anvil. Just add tequila and stand back. Watching him being towed hanging onto the bumper at 40 MPH was fun.. But when they got a 4 way behind the car and they started turning points while being towed at 40 MPH.. Now that was impressive.;)

Get an Old T-Bow (Sort of a Round but not really), a Pick up truck, 80 Feet of Cheap Rope and One Crazy MoFo. Harness Up the Crazy MoFo, Tie him to the Truck and Go Fly a Pruitt.. (Rest in Peace you crazy MoFo!!:()

Check the tents and campers to see people dirt Dive Naked 100 Point - 2 (or more:$) ways.:o:P

OH.. And if anyone shows up with a Golf Cart.. Hide. It is about to get real dangerous.;):D