RkyMtnHigh

Pyro Vixen Boogie at Skydive Sebastian

ohhhhhhhh if you try it you will love it, beware, last time I had it I offered to hold peoples cups when they had things to do, and some how , I have NO idea how :) when I would give them the cups back they were empty:|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Would anyone be able to pick me up at miami or MCO airport on thurs or friday and get me back there on sunday or monday?

I will be leaving Ft Liquordale Friday morning/afternoon and returning on Sunday. Fly into Hollywood Ft Lauderdale, thats 10 minutes from where I live and work if possible. Send me a pm for details.

I will be leaving Ft Liquordale Friday morning/afternoon and returning on Sunday. Fly into Hollywood Ft Lauderdale, thats 10 minutes from where I live and work if possible. Send me a pm for details.

right now tix to Ft Lauderdale are much more exp.. about as exp as flying and renting a car myself.[:/]

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Uh Oh... I think there is Alcoholic in this Punch!!"

Just thinking of that boogie brings to big a grin to my face. Ive not been to a boogie that can even compare to what you put together...I truely hope one day soon you organize another...

I had only been drunk a handful of times until that night.... between your jello, and bobs punch I am destined to never be sober at a DZ at night again.:ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

***I've never had any. At least make a little, please, pretty please?

Your wish is my command. :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Well, in that case let me see what other requests I can come up with!

:):$ I think I'm in trouble.;)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I've never had any either... but since I won't be at this boogie I'm looking forward to trying it at Dublin

Oh my well endowed little friend how soon we forget.:ph34r:
Remember the RB initiations at the SDA Halloween Boogie and that Blue Cooler on the picnic table? I am almost positive I saw you sneaking a sip or two.;):)

***I've never had any either... but since I won't be at this boogie I'm looking forward to trying it at Dublin

Oh my well endowed little friend how soon we forget.:ph34r:
Remember the RB initiations at the SDA Halloween Boogie and that Blue Cooler on the picnic table? I am almost positive I saw you sneaking a sip or two.;):)

Ooops... I drank so many different things that night, I can't remember them all. Next time I will have to appreciate while semi-sober. :ph34r:

Coming
RkyMtnHigh
Marks
Skymama
Bendywendy
Melstarr & Jason
Allisonjr
Fireflytx
Brains
Scaryperry
yamtx73
lisamarie
Waltappel
Missg8tor
Jumpchikk
Skychick312
NY Bryan
Shananay
Team One
SkinnyShrek
JCeman and TLML
The111 (BirdMan)
Psycho Bob
Popsjumper
RkyMtnHigh Bootay!
ntrprnr

Thinking about it
Bolas
Louddan
Divnswoop

Does RkyMtnHigh have an extra booty? the list says she is going (at the top) then at the bottom (no PUN) it says RkyMtnHigh bootay.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

....Does RkyMtnHigh have an extra booty? the list says she is going (at the top) then at the bottom (no PUN) it says RkyMtnHigh bootay.

I've never known her to go anywhere without her bootay tailing along behind...

:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

....Does RkyMtnHigh have an extra booty? the list says she is going (at the top) then at the bottom (no PUN) it says RkyMtnHigh bootay.

I've never known her to go anywhere without her bootay tailing along behind...

:D

For some reason I have noticed a booty following just about everyone around. Good one. I chuckled at that one.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Coming
RkyMtnHigh
Marks
Skymama
Bendywendy
Melstarr & Jason
Allisonjr
Fireflytx
Brains
Scaryperry
yamtx73
lisamarie
Waltappel
Missg8tor
Jumpchikk
Skychick312
NY Bryan
Shananay
Team One
SkinnyShrek
JCeman and TLML
The111 (BirdMan)
Psycho Bob
Popsjumper
RkyMtnHigh Bootay!
ntrprnr
skyehighe :P

Thinking about it
Bolas
Louddan
Divnswoop

I have gotten lots of IM supporting the idea of making a what I think will be now the official video of the Pyro vixen boogie I started working on a concept a couple weeks ago, but I really think this can only work with the donation of your footage (I have enough people saying that they will donate what ever they got), everything is ready external hard drive and a couple cameras to do the firewiring work is in place.

Thanks to scaryperry and Alli for their special support, looking forward to see you all there.

Carlos
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html