RkyMtnHigh

Pyro Vixen Boogie at Skydive Sebastian

I'm sure i will be able to talk the rest of them round into having a look down :)
I am taking my mobile fone with me so i will give you a call when i am there and let you know what is happening!

In English...He will have his cellular with him and will give you a call...lol Good job there's a fello Brit to help with the translation
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm sure i will be able to talk the rest of them round into having a look down :)
I am taking my mobile fone with me so i will give you a call when i am there and let you know what is happening!

Alright....I will talk to you when you arrive and we will chat about it. Have a safe trip over!! :)
edit to add: This weekend is gonna be a high in the 80s here in Gainesville!! :D
F LORIDA!

oh so not the white grease? White grease is very thick and cake like , Im trying to remember who had the air brush kit that was at SDA, see if they are planning to come.

Im wearing a nebraska cornhuskers sweatshirt :ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I am just coming down for the fire work show,,I know brian is putting his heart into this show so any single ladies give it up for brian....lol

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No, we are going to Skydive Space center next to Orlando.

Well, it's not really next to Orlando, it's about 45 min. away. Titusville is on the east coast, up the road a bit from Sebastian.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

cant get kebabs over here like the uk greek restaurants do them but not the same so i would load up on kebabs before you get here