PhreeZone

Skydive Greene County Memorial Boogie!

ya'll wana beat hte east coast .com record.....gotta be a formation load.....z-hills new years day...we did a 2 point 26 way. and yes there are photos....one on my wall and also one tony hathaways web site.

have fun guys......BTW.....i AM looking for a memorial boogie....me and someone else....but we are kinda looking closer to NC
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Ok I'm coming and so is my roommate Ifallfast and possibly camlee too

I'll bring my freefly tube and a bunch of other stuff too. Also, I'll be whoring myself out packing and sleeping with the hunnies :) to be able to jump. Either way I'll be there to party and make a couple of jumps. We'll be making the 734 mile drive Thursday after work so we'll see everyone that
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

adrock
alanab
amanda965
buried
camlee (possibly)
chaoskitty
cielodiosa
cspencefly
daizey
divnswoop (family stuff)
doublespock
hazzard
hisgoofyness
ifall
Ifallfast
Jskydiver22 (probably/maybe)
jumpchikk
kansasskydiver
kelel01
Kris
phreezone
popsjumper
pyke
orangejumper
roamingdz.com crew
scottbre
skysprite (maybe, taking donations)
skinnyshrek
sunshine
subject21
Sundevil777
vdschoor
weegegirl
wildcard451
wingnut

ya'll wana beat hte east coast .com record.....gotta be a formation load.....z-hills new years day...we did a 2 point 26 way.

I do enjoy formation loads, but not needed with the CASA.B|
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Any idea if there is any need for video people and packers? I'm really gonna whore myself out on this one to be able to jump, so if you need a packer, like 3-4 people at a time, then i'll jump, and pay someone else to pack for me :P

Though seriously, I'm really low on cash cash, been out of a job for a year now, haven't shot a tandem video in a month, flew in the tunnel 2 weekends ago and didn't get the freaking job like I thought I was gonna...

So I'll do pretty much anything, ok not anything anything, for a jump:$

So I hear there are a few freeflyers coming;) I heard tube!! How about a round with the tube guy (or gal) in the middle. maybe even a couple stingers on that round :P I got someone who will be able to shoot vid on most of the organized freefly dives.

This is gonna be sweeeeet B| I cannot wait to jump my ass off.

Blue skies
PJ

If I make it, I'll want a packer. The last guy who packed for me there accidently left a packing tool wrapped around my risers. :D I opened up to see something shiney and silver all knoted around my stuff. I brought it down and showed him... his response, thanks, I was missing that... and he kept it. :S So I'd hire you if you were available. :P

I heard tube

make that two tubes!!! i'll have mine there too!!!! but i do need to run it by a sewing machine though, the end is starting to come unravled a little and i don't want it running down the whole side of the tube, righ now it's only like a foot or two.....

adrock
alanab
amanda965
buried
camlee (possibly)
chaoskitty
cielodiosa
cspencefly
dagimp (let's all beg him)
daizey
doublespock + friend
hazzard
hisgoofyness
ifall
Ifallfast
Jskydiver22 (probably/maybe)
jumpchikk
kansasskydiver
kelel01
Kris
phreezone
popsjumper
pyke
orangejumper
roamingdz.com crew
scottbre
skysprite (maybe, taking donations)
skinnyshrek
sunshine
subject21
Sundevil777
vdschoor
weegegirl
wildcard451
wingnut

I heard tube

make that two tubes!!! i'll have mine there too!!!! but i do need to run it by a sewing machine though, the end is starting to come unravled a little and i don't want it running down the whole side of the tube, righ now it's only like a foot or two.....

tube? who said tube?

I wanna play!! B|

I heard tube

Yeah I need to run mine through as well. The end is coming undown and also fix the base. We used a garden hose with some stiffeners in it and someone smashed it in their trunk coming back from couch freaks, so now it's all bent outta shape:)

Chris, yes. There are currently approx 3 packers for the weekend. 1 of them will probally be doing nothing but tandem and student gear. I talked to the head packer and she said shes got room and pack jobs for you to do. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Liz... chicky i will help u out with the packing situation if you come to the boogie!!! You know I will hook u up girl!!! I am also doin some massages there so u can just kick back relax and jump ur ass off...i will get u on any load u want!!!

Hey any room for other packers and massage therapists there?!?! I am leavin GA on Friday AM and will be there by the afternoon hours... let me know thanks...:ph34r:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!