PhreeZone

Skydive Greene County Memorial Boogie!

In Reply To -----------------------------------------------------
I call for an East of the Mississippi or whatever limited sort of DZ.com record to be attempted by the parties attending!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current record unknown but east coast bombed the west coast in Z-hills last Xmas....I'm in!

Ok then, we must set the East of the Miss/North of the Ohio river or Mason Dison line or whatever DZ.com formation record!

We often put together more than 12 on a regular weekend.

There have got to be 20 others within that long list that can fly on their front to make a full CASA load. :)
Come on, even if you aren't very good at flying, it won't matter too much if you take out the formation, that's what we wear an AAD for. :ph34r::)
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I'm in for the freeflying. We also are working on a group of hybrid flyers if you want to work on that too. :)
As for the Jello shots... I've got a cooler that you guys can use to keep them in.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

We also are working on a group of hybrid flyers if you want to work on that too.

Hybrid big ways! OK, but I want bigger than the average - we have the talent. Getting pulled down is very cool.

Can I take your order?

I'll take a grass surfing CASA 212 tailgate, with a Super Otter on the side!

B|B|B|
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Did someone say hybrid? That sounds worthy of unhooking my wingsuit from my rig.;)

Sweeeet... Just put my fat ass in the base and let me set the fall rate... If I arch, it is somewhat reminiscent of what one would expect of the space shuttle's reentry!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Thank you for allowing our puppies!!

I will be there!

You had a Lobo too?? B| I loved my Lobo - he was such a beautiful dog, but after we got him - we realized his name wasn't spanish for "wolf" it was short for lobotomy!!! He was the dumbest dog I have ever had, but such a sweetie!!:D

You can count on me and Chao raising hell in OH.....
R.H. in OH.!!! Sounds like a good name for a boogie!!! The 2005 RHOH Boogie over Memorial Day!!

I like it!!B|

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I remember y'all.I must drink too much,everyone thinks I don't remember them.I have a cousin coming out with some RoamingDZ tandem certificates,will you take them?:D

Only if you charged $349 for them AND promise to pay the DZ $109 for each one turned in!

Freefly!!:)
Phreezone, I got a GTI BM suit that I will bring for a loaner, fits a 5-7 to 5-9 person. I dont think I will get a chance to do any birdman jumps, but I will let someone else fly it that will respect it.

Sounds like hybrids are gonna be a big request. Awwww shiiiiiitttt!

BOOYAH!

PJ

You are welcome. Please do keep them on a leash.

Our Lobo was the ultimate in German Shepherds. Very smart. Only problem was he always thought he could pick up a cinder block. He would roll that block around the whole DZ trying to find the right angle to pick it up.:)
Lee

No way sukker!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Bring anyone you want just make sure they have a 1-800-skyride certificate. >:(

Yeah right, do you or anyone here think we were so stupid to have ever considered taking their certificates! Never happened:)
No, no, no do not answer this. We are DZO's, and everyone already knows DZO's are stupid. :)
Got ya Spence man:)

Lee

I'm up for hanging from a hybrid, various other freefly and inflatable dives and of course a few Birdman jumps with my GTi. :)
But Paige isn't going to be there, so it just won't be quite the same without her robotic car ;).

If we could get this thing in and out of the CASA, that would be some pretty impressive video and pictures.... :ph34r: (see attachment)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

that would be sweet! Maybe just fill part of it with sand to increase the fallrate?

I found the perfect inflatable for some great movie scene i want to reinact. should prove fun and funny. B|

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Looks like it would be fun, but I think it might be very dangerous to be inside it, it might collapse/fold up in the wind and trap you. [:/]