marks

The Shimell Boogie! @ Skydive The Farm, 5/14-5/15

Congratulations

You have reached the end of the internet!

Thats right. A boogie for my shameless self promotion.;) at www.skydivethefarm.com.
This may turn into a fund raiser for Jerry Loch also, he was injured in a swooping accident.

Here is the deal. $110 all you can jump all weekend. There will be a swoop comp on sat. $50 buy in, EVERYONE welcome. Pro will have a handicap in distance only. 2 rounds distance and 2 rounds freestyle.

Freefly organizer: Jon Pinyon. note: there is no boogie fee for this boogie, but if you want freefly organizing from Jon there will be a $15 fee for the ENTIRE weekend."I've got to cover his pack jobs and his accommodations".Jon is an awesome freeflyer, awesome guy, world record holder.He is doing this for nothing but to see your skills advance.

Belly fly organizing by Hans Paulson, from Team Mirage.

Team Mirage, will be on site for canopy control coaching, as will myself. and maybe a few others. More details later.

Sat night: will be a party to blow off the doors of ANY skydiving party you've ever seen.Me, and Eric Deren will be dj's for the night.If you went to Dublin or Sebastion Naughty Cupid Boogie, you have seen PART of my setup, at the farm were going big! you will see it all, and the sound system will ROCK! remember kids, this is 55 acres of PRIVATE property, we can rock the house down and nobody will care! So ladies, bring your glow in the dark body paint, there will be plenty of blacklights for you to dance around. Including a bad ass laser display "trust me, you haven't seen anything like it!". and all sorts of lights and effects.

for those of you not liking the DANCE music there will be a bonfire under the old oak trees next to the swoop pond.

You can camp anywhere on the property but the runway, so if you completely want to be in the quiet, come see me, i will show you some CHOICE camping areas away from any noise, in the most relaxing parts of the property.

Sat. night before the music. there will be a spelling bee!.. ya ya laugh all you want! i cant spell, it took 30 minutes just to spell check this post.
the rules are your given a word, and i spell it along with you. Whoever spells it like me, moves on to the next round. Jello "J" will give more details.There is going to be a $5 buy in for this, so the winner will get a load of cash. part of it may be donated to Jerry Loch if he needs it.

Also, there will be a Texas Hold'em tournament. Jello "j" will also post the rules to this later.

And last but not least, A night time pond swim race. i have some nice prizes for the winners of these events also, Thanks to the sponsors.

SPONSORS

Performance Designs.
% off canopy, and shirts and slinks. more details soon.

Relative Workshop. Shirts, and gift certificates for a % off rigs. more details soon. possibly Egon can work something out with Nancy from Ouragan suits to get one of those matching customized jumpsuits along with the rig!:)

Alti2 Not to sure what they are sending yet, but i did here Lara say she will misspell Neptune for me!;)

Birdman Chuck Blue himself is going to try to make it, if not he did mention sending some birdman pants. Ladies these Birdman pants make you butt look AWESOME!:o and i'm sure there will be other cool prizes.

Everyone can poke fun of me all you want. But i'm telling you now, I know how to throw a good party! Everyone come and see why there are countless skydivers moving to the atlanta area.This is going to be one for the record books!

Oh Ya! the aircraft at the farm is being organized by the owner of the property. i'm sure he will post details soon!

"GO BIG!" Nate Gilbert, what an inspiration.

For all of you that i've come to and shown support for your D.Z's boogie's now its your turn!

So, thats all for my shameless self promotion.

GOD! i need a woman:D

Dude, if you promise not to show up i'll come..But yes difinately all show up and help Jerry. Wait till you all see the video its ahhhhhhhhhh. But good idea but lets change the name from shimmel to the farm monthly boogie....Shimeal just sounds so..Electronics;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Lee you are a poker whore! I no what I am getting you for x-mas. your own computer with an air card.....yes you one! I would love to just get my computer back. I am just going to attach a cumputer to your hip along with an insulin pump!

lol

Marks I am sure this boogie will be fun but they have to through you in the pond so we know everyone will be there....that is sure to bring people!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

That's awesome Shimell!! I love doing boogies for specific people. I told you we'd do one here for you!

If I could get off the time - I would definately be there. But one thing.... if you are going to keep coming to Sebastian - you've got to spell our name right!!!! It's S-E-B-A-S-T-I-A-N. I wont pick on anything else except our name.:P

That's awesome Shimell!! I love doing boogies for specific people. I told you we'd do one here for you!

If I could get off the time - I would definately be there. But one thing.... if you are going to keep coming to Sebastian - you've got to spell our name right!!!! It's S-E-B-A-S-T-I-A-N. I wont pick on anything else except our name.:P

Wendy, i sat there and debated how to spell it. just that one damn letter.

well why dont you send Nichole up, i need a date for the night anyways!;)

If I could get off the time - I would definately be there.

or you could leave nichole to run manifest and the office and come up!:)

Ok whats going on here.. I know that skimieall can't organize something like this who is helping you? lol

i told you my young grasshopper, i have ALOT i can teach you...... so you better join MY team, so i can pass on the knowledge!

if you think i cant organize something like this, then you just wait and see!;)

So ladies, bring your glow in the dark body paint

I just want to stress this point. wear a bikini top "or not!";). it is SOOO cool to watch peeps dance under black lights with glow in the dark body paint on.

I NEED: a high speed internet access. portable satalite will do, if i can get somone to share there internet access through a satalite dish, then it is a good chance that the music will be broadcast LIVE on E.D.M. soundsystem 91.1 WREK Atlanta. go to www.wrek.org for radio station details. if i can get the conection soon i will put it in the works.

anyone got satalite internet in there rv?

So ladies, bring your glow in the dark body paint

I will have plenty of UV Colored Liquid Latex on hand for Ladies would like a little extra decoration. This stuff looks great in Black Lights. I also have some new designs in mind that should look great.
I will only have time to do a Few Girls so if you are interested in getting painted, Please let me know soon as possible.

Details on the Shimell Spelling Bee, Holdem Tournament and "Strip Jello Shot Texas Holdem" will be posted soon.

WOW ur requiring shimell to spell right to come to ur DZ? thats about the easiest way to prevent his attendance! smart wendy. Very smart...

Better yet, might I suggest also donating a portion of the proceeds to Dyslexia research.

P.S. If you need a DJ, let me know. I'll check my schedule.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

ya, robbie, that would be great. i will have a complete setup there so just bring the laptop. we will need somone to run the events and play some music while all the stuff is going on, at about 10:00, me and eric are going to go on. maybee a little later if were not broadcasting.

it took 30 minutes just to spell check this post.
the rules are youryou're given a word, and i spell it along with you.

Perhaps you should have spent some time 'grammar checking' too!!

So, thats all for my shameless self promotion.

GOD! i need a woman:D

Don't we WISH that was all - sadly - it isn't!! And, yes, you DO!!!:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Don't we WISH that was all - sadly - it isn't!! And, yes, you DO!!!

you know what?... just because i don't talk about my personal life, and i don't have sex with every female skydiver that comes around, doesn't mean i don't get any.:)

Spellcheck Results: There are no misspellings.

you know what?... just because i don't talk about my personal life, and i don't have sex with every female skydiver that comes around, doesn't mean i don't get any.:)

yeah - how are Rosy & her sisters?;)

Umm...I believe that is you talking about MY personal life....most of which you only know through conjecture [big word, I know - look it up], so I'm never worried about it...

and jesus you need to lighten up!!:ph34r:

if you're going to start a thread about a boogie titled after yourself - then expect to be given some grief....

Look in your purse...I'm sure there's a hanky in there for you to wipe your tears with!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic