marks

The Shimell Boogie! @ Skydive The Farm, 5/14-5/15

I am still trying to get volunteers to help play test the new "Strip Jello Shot Texas Holdem" before I post the official Rules!!;) (Poker playing Females who like to help me perfect this new game please PM me)

Beer Light Activities will include:
1. Shimmel Spelling Bee ($5 entry fee - Cash Prizes to winner)

2. Regular Texas Holdem Tournament ($20 entry Fee)

3. Body Painting by "The Artist formerly known as Jello J". I will have Ultra Violet Liquid Latex for the Raver Girls.

4. Naked Midnight Pond Races (Free Jumps to winners (This includes a shot at a free AFF jump for students)

5. Strip Jello Shot Texas Holdem (Rules to be posted soon)

I will be bringing Jello Shots as usual, However this time I will be insisting on a Donation for those that would like to partake. 100% of the proceeds from Jello Shots will go to Jerry if he needs it and JFTC if he doesn’t.

As most of you know, I usually dont charge anything for all the Jello Shots I bring, But this time I would like really like to help out with a good cause so if you have enjoyed the shots in the past please keep that in mind and donate accordingly

Soooooo??? How is this 'The Shimell Boogie' again? Isn't this an $110 Boogie like the Farm has every month?

So can one have their own boogie simply by starting a thread naming an already occurring event after yourself? What's next? The World Shimell Freefall Convention? Richmond THE Shimell Boogie?

Just curious. :P
Pink Mafia Sis #26

Soooooo??? How is this 'The Shimell Boogie' again? Isn't this an $110 Boogie like the Farm has every month?

So can one have their own boogie simply by starting a thread naming an already occurring event after yourself? What's next? The World Shimell Freefall Convention? Richmond THE Shimell Boogie?

Just curious. :P

:)

Hey give the guy a break he needs attention. I feel the pain. He sees all these swoopers getting sponsored and he's mad. I say we get a tank full of water and dunk him. Guess how long it is before he drowns. Winner gets a free boogie. Come on hans its for a good cause...hehe;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

lmao.........Ok next months boogie will be called what. What is more annoying and irritating than skimel. Come on ideas?

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I did last night but no-one answered:( Your dog was barking you must of been in bed or shower..

I was,,crack. Had a bunch left figured i could unload it at your place. not too worry, the 80 year old guy next door bought it:)

I might have to come out of retirement for this one.

I am so glad to see this post.
Dude, When I heard you were thinking of leaving the sport, I was truly sad. You have a gift for helping people learn. It would be a shame to see you leave.

Besides, We need more dead money in the Poker Game.;)

Man, and just when I was thinking of putting my rig up on the classifieds for sale. I might have to come out of retirement for this one. Would be rude not to win this poker game too. B|

hehehehe.. my job is done!.....

B|

skinny, i will give you some ANNOYING ideas later... im good at that.:|

this is going to be an awesome boogie. If anyone is planning on messing with shimkel please don't. I am getting grief for something i have no clue . So support skimmel and give him no grief please....Its for a good cause and it would suck if someone wants to ruin it. I will give you 100% dude just let me know what you need:)

this is going to be an awesome boogie. If anyone is planning on messing with shimkel please don't. I am getting grief for something i have no clue . So support skimmel and give him no grief please....Its for a good cause and it would suck if someone wants to ruin it. I will give you 100% dude just let me know what you need:)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hey be rude not to give him shit.. But i think it will be awesome especially if he gets his ass in gear and promises to throw the laser show like dublin..He promises it will be better. I will tell you this though. His ass is going in the pond;) Either take it like a man or suffer..hehehehe

take it like a man

I really don't know Skimmel all that well, but I heard he takes it like a "WO-man"!!!

One thing to do for sure: As soon as the beer light goes on have one of the ladies put him against the hangar and pat his ass down (he will enjoy it a little too much i am sure, but it has a purpose)... Don't want any random electronics "floating" around...

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!