Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

wait, did we call you too? B|

Dude..I'm sure you don't want to remember the things you were saying to me! :$:D:D:D:D

bwhahahahahahahaha!!! well, apparently I told the Gimp that he was soooooooo cute about 1000xs!! Too funny. Jake, you are ADORABLE!!! but, there was definately some alcohol involved! :P:D

wait, did we call you too? B|

Dude..I'm sure you don't want to remember the things you were saying to me! :$:D:D:D:D

bwhahahahahahahaha!!! well, apparently I told the Gimp that he was soooooooo cute about 1000xs!! Too funny. Jake, you are ADORABLE!!! but, there was definately some alcohol involved! :P:D

Amanduh, I think I remember talking to you....:P That was an awesome night, but I suffered for it the next day...B|:(

Amanduh, I think I remember talking to you....:P That was an awesome night, but I suffered for it the next day...B|:(

Oh yes, my love. We did definately have our time on the phone! :D:D:D:D You are freaking hilarious!!! LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!! B|

Perhaps I'll have to get you to remind me what I said to you....I love it when I can't remember details of conversations....

Xkeys countdown = 11 days!!!

I'm starting to get really excited about this trip. I can't wait to see SO MANY people ~ not much longer now....

So what's the plan gang - when are YOU planning to be there? ;) And dare I ask, will the party be so fabulous that no one will jump on Sunday or it will get started late? I'm trying to "prepare"....mentally :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

A bunch of us are getting in on Friday night so we can get jumping early on Saturday morning. Looks like the plan is to camp at the DZ on Saturday night, I think. It may get started a little later on Sunday, but it gets rolling pretty quick, even after the biggest of parties.

Ok guys, I talked with the DZO and pulled some strings. DC people get discount tent and packing space. But only if the girls go topless. Thanks, girls.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

A bunch of us are getting in on Friday night so we can get jumping early on Saturday morning. Looks like the plan is to camp at the DZ on Saturday night, I think.

As it stands I should have at a minimum the end of next week through the weekend off, so if I got up there during the week, does anyone jump during the week, and are there any volunteers for sightseeing guides to say Philly or Atlantic City?? Might as well make it a whole "vacation" event. I'll be driving up.

I'm not against camping on the DZ, does it have good shower facilities, or are there DECENT hotels nearby??

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Special note to Canadian jumpers!

In response to an enquiry i made on jump ticket prices, i received the following response:

"Thanks for reminding me! Actually, the deal was that you could exchange a Cdn $20 bill for a jump ticket. I just got approval to do it again this year for opening weekend. So bring your Canadian cash to exchange for tickets! (You can still buy jump tickets at the regular price of $19.50 US with your credit card). Now I need to remember to put that on the website - please spread the word.

Blue skies,
Liz"

So, Canucks, bring your $20's!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001