Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

I think you are looking at this wrong. It isn't me and them, it's US. Besides, once these chickies get going, I am gonna just be a bystander anyway!:D

PLEASE come! I want to see you! I miss you and J. Plus, I could really use a teammate to make it atleast a 2 to 5 ratio!:P I'm scared!:D

Chris, GREAT idea!!!!!! Yup, you just volunteered yourself to video.

Hey BK..I know you dont know me YET, but wanna pass the ring with us!?!? :)

"Besides, once these chickies get going, I am gonna just be a bystander anyway!"

ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D:D:D

And Darren...who YOUUUUU callin a crazy!?!? :S:P;):D:D:D:D

Hey everyone- thanks fo rmaking me feel welcome to show up at the season opener. I'm trying to get the day off (we'll see how much of an ass my manager is). Anyway, would it be ok for me to bring a camera and get pictures of people skydiving. I got a nice new digital that I want to try out , and this seems like a cool time to do so. But I don;t want to piss anyone off. I'd be more than happy to give out oictures that I take.
Thanks again everyone.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

It'll no doubt be the typical shinanigans which keeps us all coming back again and again, you just have to experience it to understand it, and the parties are just off the fuggin hook. John and the X-keys crew know how to make everyone feel at home.

Get funky wit da monkeys!!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

There isn't really any bunkhouse or anything, but there is camping. We could either bring a couple tents and rough it, or get a room or two. Or get a room for Friday nigh and then camp for Saturday night.

Whatchya think?

hmmmm.... i think a shower would be cool. :P but if the party is going to be insane, then being on the dz is always good. i think the elders should answer this one. :|:P

crosskeys is such a nice dz - except for the showers. i'm sorry, but those showers are nasty. i'd rather take a hose shower!

we've camped out there when we've gone up, but it's normally been warmer too. after rantoul, i've decided i'm not cut out for cold weather camping. :D

excellent...we don't know yet but we're leaning more towards "yes yes yes!!" on coming up there ;)
as for hotel room...which place do you guys recommend and how far from dz...I predict lot of drinking will be done so debating on whether to camp out or get a room :)
PMS #113
PMTS #19