Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

I hope you have got those jump numbers up, 7 ain't gonna get you anywhere but some coaching. But, you'll be at the right place, Man I'm getting the itch I love that place. You will have alot of fun, I can't make it this year, but who needs an opener to go to CK. Hve fun and don't fondle the heli to much, and for your amount of jumps watch the long spots. Don't hesitate to say no I ain't going. Or you my land that canopy in a shopping mall parking lot or a back yard. And don't get yourself dangling from a tree. Thats the best DZ I'v jumped at bar none.
Enjoy it fucker:). Now I'm jonesing.

I am just a little afraid of that fact that Liz, Addie and Amanda will all be in the same place at the same time!:D

That thought hadn't even crossed my mind. But YES.... be very afraid!! Hey, Chris... maybe we could all share that room again. THEN.... we would really hear some funk from the lil old man in the office!! :D

"You will learn to know that this is a respectable establishment!!"

Well, it took 2 1/2 to get home last time. Ask Chris Cowden how long it took me to get there. I was busy yapping to him on the phone and blew right by my exit. Of course I didn't realize till 40 miles later. Ended up adding 80 miles to the trip!!! OMG it took forever, and boy did I feel stoopid. :P:D

You know what would be cool?? If they had a bouncy boxing room. Then I could pay that beeezatch back! :D

I think that would be trouble..especially with lots of drunk skydivers....

I'm in!!!!!! :D

Well, we can say from past experience with the bouncy boxing at Xkeys, IT IS TROUBLE! But dang it was alot of fun to watch!:D

Oh, and thanks for clearing that up, Bettina!:S

Ah yes.... went something like this.....

Liz and Addie lock Chris out of room.

Chris hides around corner.

Liz and Addie open door and don't see Chris.

Addie walks down hall looking.

Chris jumps from around corner, grabs Addie from behind.

Addie tries to free herself. Tussle ensues.

Manager comes out of office and yells, [Indian accent] "What are you doing?! What are you doing?! This is a respectable establishment! You will learn to know this!

Addie says, "It's ok, we are only playing aorund."

Chris, Addie and Liz go sheepishly back into room.

:D:D:D

I know, none of you know me, but I'll hopefully be doing my first jump at Cross Keys this summer. But this opening day boogie sounds like fun. Are non-skydivers (wanna-be's) welcome at these events? I just want to check everything out. I was looking into checking out the DZ sometime this spring, and this seems like a cool time to go.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Ah heck yeah. Come on out! You would be more than welcome. Look me up and I can show you around or get you to someone who can give you a proper tour. Then stick around for the party and mingle. If you come back after witnessing a Crosskeys party, then you'll fit right in!:D