Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

Yep - I've been to the past 3!

2002 - made my first tandem (didn't know it was the season opener boogie then)
2003 - yep - a blast, all of the big planes come back
2004 - well, the jumping was good.

If the weather is good, there will be tons of people there, because all of the aircraft are back! There will probably be lots of people there even if the weather isn't that great. Cross Keys always throws a good party afterwards as well.

Unfortunately, I won't be there this year, as we are heading down to Florida. But, I will be there most other weekends!

Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this year!

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Yay! Definitely look into it! It would great to see you again and make some jumps!

I think the membership fee is like $15 for the year and I don't believe there is a registration fee for the boogie. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Jump tickets are always in line with that $18 to $20 range.

You will love Crosskeys! Come up and play!:)

Hey Liz, is Addie gonna be around for this one?

Hmmm.... good question. I'm sure she is. She's only gone for another 2 weeks or something. If she is... you bet your ass she'll be coming up too! B|

We need to book a room at the.... "You will learn to know that this is a respectable establishment" place!! :D

ohhh tempting...:)
Now just got to convince my man to come to rockin' badass xkeys...shouldn't be a problem as long as I make a trail of Jack Daniels from VA to NJ :D for him to follow :P
add pinecone170 to list as a maybe too..soon, I will confirm whether we can come or not :)
PMS #113
PMTS #19