Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

Well, sorry boys, you heard the ladies. No video. So if ya wanna see these chicks at their finest, you will just have to be there! ;)

:$ mmmmm........ xkeys...... mmmmmmm :$

OKAY.... PM me if you need a place to crash Friday. I'll book the hotel today. So far... Addie, Chris, Amanduh in my room. I'll book two rooms if need be. Need a head count! :)

k boys and girls... alana REALLY wants to come to this boogie.

there's too many posts in this thread to read. so, please help a sista out and tell her whats up for this event! planes, jump prices, registration, parites, etc....

liz... if i make it im sleeping with you!! both nights! oh, and amanduh too!

Alana!! Come on girl, you can do it!

Here is what I know. I haven't heard about any registration fee yet, so I am not sure. Jump tickets are $19.50. Planes are: Skyvan, Super Otter, and helicopter. Probably a Caravan too. Mega jumps to be had and lots of good freefliers! Monkey Claw is doing free organizing and thee should be a really nice group of talent. Big landing area with swoop pond, plenty of packing space inside, party deck and bar, and PARTIES GONE CRAZY!!:)
So make it happen chicky!

oh la la!!! duh, liz, chris, what more could i ask for??
if my plan works out, i WILL be there. not much jumping will be done since im fuckin broke... but i would still LOVE to come hang with you guys!!!

anyone want to pay for my $95 new risers?? then i can make some jumps!
haha:P

How about me.......I want to be included on your list of "what else could you ask for"....:)
I've never been brave enough to hang around for a Cross Keys After Party but I have heard ALL SORTS of stories - oh boy............I'm trying to prepare!

5 days and counting til I'm NJ bound ~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

How about me.......I want to be included on your list of "what else could you ask for"....:)

well, i thought you already knew that! of course i would love to see you too sweetie! i missed you in eloy this year:)look at your jump numbers babe! that's incredible! you are so amazing girl! keep it up!
hope to see you there!

curly cat - come up friday night. traffic will suck less (after rush hour of course). it will probably suck a lot on the way home sunday though.

red carpet inn seems to be the place of choice. 856-728-8000. have pc call. they guys isn't easy to talk to and i'm sure he wouldn't do well with a relay service. :D

That'd be it!:)

:D uh, thanks Chris... you're uh.... soo..... helpful... yeah, helpful! ;):D:P

So, since Brandon is not coming up, and there are only 5 of us.... I think one room will do for Friday night. Jason (OrangeJumper) has volunteered to sleep on the floor.... then duh, adrock and I will sleep in one bed, and you can have the other bed. B|:P:D

It's like $60. Maybe you can get Dougie in your room too.

Cat, I'm planning on staking out my tent Fri night but if there's an odd number to split rooms then let me know and I'll take the slack.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher