Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

LMFAO @ Pumas take a couple hundred jumps to get use to. Dude that's f'n great! :D:D:D

What the crap!? Formal!? uhh...Do you peeps know how tomboyish I am!?!? I dont even own a skirt practically!!!!

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be wearing a black tux, with a blue vest, and probably some old beat up sneakers since i own a tux, but no dress shoes... i would like to do at least one jump in the tux...just to see how it flys... who knows maybe well do a tux way
-------------------------
~~~i love this shit~~~

OKay okay okay....

My crew was unaware of the formal thing when we decided to drive up. Now, every now and then....... that's fun. But I don't think I'm up for it....and the others I'm coming with don't seam to "hip" either. Are we going to get kicked out to the "you will learn to know" place if we don't dress up?

Okay, to those I'm crashing with... one HELL of a party at the "respectable establishment" if we get kicked out of xkeys for looking "unpresentable"!!! :D:D

Well it isn't perfect, but I'll take it.:)
Saturday:

Mostly cloudy in the morning with areas of fog and drizzle. Partly sunny in the afternoon with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.

Sunday:

Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s.

Alrighty I'm on the road, get there after midnight tonight (Thurs), get some rest and get ready to jump!

Bringing nice slacks, jacket and tie if this formal thing is for real.

See you all there!

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

No one has ever been kicked out of a party at crosskeys for being underdressed. And I have seen some people seriously UNDERDRESSED at some of our parties...if you catch my drift.

Half the people from the dz won't be dressed up I'll bet. Just means you can't win the best dressed award...although, I'll bet someone with the nerve to make a formal gown out of pink saran wrap would be a front runner.

Methane Freefly - got stink?

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!

Well, we are all leaving here about 2 pm this afternoon. Rain or shine, we will be at XKeys ALL freakin weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

REUINION TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLING BLING WEEKEND #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B|B|B|

(can you tell I'm just a lil excited?? ;))

And I have seen some people seriously UNDERDRESSED at some of our parties...if you catch my drift.

like this guy at the stash jam (see attached) :D

see you red carpet inners tonight. the rest - tomorrow.

edited to change roof to carpet :S

And I have seen some people seriously UNDERDRESSED at some of our parties...if you catch my drift.

like this guy at the stash jam (see attached) :D

see you red roof inners tonight. the rest - tomorrow.

I hope you meant Red Carpeters, cause that is where the reservation is :)