Superman32

Season Opener Boogie at XKeys/ Fun Formal Affair

Red Carpet Inn is closest. That is where we always stay. It aint 5 star, maybe not even 3 star:P, but it is clean enough and has hot water. Best bet in town. There are the bigger chain hotels about 15 minutes up the road, but I don't have any info on them.

Red Carpet Inn- 856-728-8000

Red Carpet Inn is closest. That is where we always stay. It aint 5 star, maybe not even 3 star:P, but it is clean enough and has hot water. Best bet in town. There are the bigger chain hotels about 15 minutes up the road, but I don't have any info on them.

they have nice bathrooms though, right? i mean... you DID get to know the bathroom very very very well! :P

:D

they have nice bathrooms though, right? i mean... you DID get to know the bathroom very very very well! :P

:D

HA

HA

HA

:P

And yes, the bathroom door shutting is always a good thing!:D

Oh heck yeah! Friggin' A! B| Sorry about the potty mouth there, but I got excited! :D

looks like i'm in! i haven't met anyone on the list before, but hopefully that'll change after the boogie!

ccowden
LoudDan
weegegirl
Adrock
sickwill
peachsouthern
Amanduh
bkdice?
jmfreefly?
skycurlycat?
pinecone170?
kingbunky

yay, i'm on a list!B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

You will learn to know!!

Seriously, ya'll (ie chris amanduh and weege...who I can't wait to room with :P) I think the room for Fri and camping on Sat might be a good idea...shower for Saturday morning in the nice hotel and then staying at the dz all night on Sat night....

Addie (still in Greece, but coming home in three days)

You will learn to know!!

Seriously, ya'll (ie chris amanduh and weege...who I can't wait to room with :P) I think the room for Fri and camping on Sat might be a good idea...shower for Saturday morning in the nice hotel and then staying at the dz all night on Sat night....

Addie (still in Greece, but coming home in three days)

I like your plan!

All in favor say I. :D:P