sunnydee123

COUNTDOWN to Raeford...

I officially anoint you as the "wak-er up-er" each morning.B|

hmm im locking the doors.

Obviously you haven't met SunnyDee yet.

You'll change your mind.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I'm shocked, Kate! You never offered me that job for my ability to wake up before anyone else!

Kris

Hey Kris, I seem to remember somebody not showing up to the DZ from their hotel room until about 2:00pm after a night of nig-noggery, I don't know that you would be suited for the job. hehehe:D

:ph34r:Lip

P.S. Did we ever collect the two cases of beer, it seems we put you on the clock after 12:00 and every hour you didn't show up was a case if I remember correctly.B|
B|
blic, blic, caw,caw

Hey Kris, I seem to remember somebody not showing up to the DZ from their hotel room until about 2:00pm after a night of nig-noggery, I don't know that you would be suited for the job. hehehe:D

:ph34r:Lip

P.S. Did we ever collect the two cases of beer, it seems we put you on the clock after 12:00 and every hour you didn't show up was a case if I remember correctly.B|
B|

Damn, I knew someone was going to call me on that one.

As for the beer...looks like I'll just have to schedule another trip to Raeford so I can repay my debt.

It's nice to know that I've caused a new rule to be instituted at a DZ.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I officially anoint you as the "wak-er up-er" each morning.B|

hmm im locking the doors.

Obviously you haven't met SunnyDee yet.

You'll change your mind.;)

oh well you misunderstood me....i ment im locking the dors with her inside to protect you all.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

While your at Raeford make sure you come by and introduce yourself at the Skydiving Place a few miles away right off of I95 and you might just get that rodeo...oh by the way...$15 kingair jumps all day Friday july 4th

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

OOOOooooo, I feel so loved already! :$

Well if Kris really wants, I'll be glad to share the offical "wak-er-upper" job...since I am a newbie and won't want to upset anyone...THE FIRST DAY...but after that I'm not promising anything. Any requests on how "you" would like to be woken up????

And KATE....since it seems all my girl pals have bailed on me for this trip and it might just be me and Kramer making the trek, you might have a new best friend this weekend :)
I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone. One request - are there bananas for sale at Aviators? I'm a banana and protein shake in the morning kinda girl.

2 days and counting!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

YEEHAW!!! I'll make sure there are FREE bananas and protein shakes available at your disposal:P IF YOU COME UP!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

Someone needs to wonder over to the Rancho Deluxe and remind Sky:ph34r:ONE that there needs to be a wingsuit for someone 6'2 180 pounds or so for this weekend B|

Tray one of the jello shots was made last night, tonight will be tray two. >:(
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Strawberry, Blue Berry, and Cherry. The Cherry has vodka soaked cherries in them. Still trying to make white jello. Might have to settle for clear ones. I think I'm bringing about 40-50 jello shots. Should be enough for me at least :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

One request - are there bananas for sale at Aviators? I'm a banana and protein shake in the morning kinda girl.

I don't think Aviators sells health food - other than the occasional Luna Bar. But we have a little blender in our Campy for making smoothies, protein shakes and such so we'll take care of you. We're right next door to Amish :ph34r: most of the time with the license plates that read "SKYDIVRZ" but knock before entering 'cause our dog doesn't like anyone coming into his house. As Sky:ph34r:one says, he's an angry little dog!

See you soon!

Michelle :ph34r:

Jari will be there with demos so I'm sure he will have a suit that will fit you.

As for banannas and protein shakes, I think we can hook a monkey up. What kind of protein do you like?;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING