sunnydee123

COUNTDOWN to Raeford...

---------------------------------------------------------
going to Cross Keys in 2 weeks and want rig in tip top shape.

--------------------------------------------------------
Girl! what do you do for a living??? I want your job!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

I'm a good budgeted B| and the Queen of planning ahead. Plus I have half days on Fridays so long weekends are NO PROBLEMO!

Life is not sucking.....much like it was not sucking in Raeford all weekend B|

YO RAEFORD....what's the dealio on the video (told ya I am impatient :$)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Sorry I missed meeting you last weekend. Time was short and schedules were long. I only got 1 jump in at Parkton. I enjoyed everyones pictures of you...maybe next time you come to Raeford I'll give you jump from my plane...

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

YO RAEFORD....what's the dealio on the video (told ya I am impatient )

Damn girl, give it a few days some of us are still detoxing;) , besides I think Dave maybe working on it at this moment. Just be glad you aren't one of the many waiting for the Eloy 02 X-mas boogie video, that nightmare is going on 7 months and counting.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I TOLD YA I WAS IMPATIENT...hence why I NORMALLY try and snag video clips right when we come off a load....OK FINE, I'll be patient (*plops down on butt and pouts in the corner*)

STILL DETOXING?! :P Will you party kids ever learn.....alcohol then non alcohol, alcohol then non alcohol. Gives the good stuff time to sink in before you feed it again.

I like feeling happy but not hungover....B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Gives the good stuff time to sink in before you feed it again.

YEAH, I watched the good stuff sink into your navel on the bar;) If you want to be legendary you have to Drink like a VIKING!:D

CLICK FOR PHOTOS OF SUNNYDEE
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey - I'm being a bad :ph34r: and posting at work. My home computer is running and I hope to get a wireless card tonight. I'm so glad everyone had such a great time at Raeford. I only wish that I was able to party more to my potential. Of course, when you have 8 others counting on you to be sharp enough to fly your slot at 9AM you have find the off button. I hope to see everyone again soon. :)