Squeak

ok what have i forgotten???

How fun it would be just to do a really spontainious trip and not plan anything!

Adi :S

No fun at all.. sleeping without sleeping bag can be COLD! >:(
And yes, I've forgotten my sleepingbag on a trip once so it can happen! :)

------- SIGNATURE BELOW -------
Complete newbie at skydiving, so be critical about what I say!!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I'm really looking fwd to it, It's sad really, 40 year old acting like a kid, luckily I dont give toss.;):)
I'ts a big trip for me, it's the equivilent to going from LA to NY, so I'm trying to do things orderly, normally I just throw some clothes in a bacjpack and jump on a bus or plane.
This time I have to plan a bit more:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Blank VHS cassette, that way you can continue learning long after you make it back to the homestead. And beer for eth camera guys!:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

umm the wife would wonder about condoms, :ph34r:
Dont need hooch I'm there to learn not burn.

But money and shade are added thanks:)
o and only one shirt incase i go some where that requires a collared shirt, I'll have long sleeve T shirts and a jacket as :ph34r:well
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'd add extra rubber bands and pull-up cords as well. Also some aspirin, band-aids and maybe cough syrup if there isn't a store too close. I almost always bring granola bars to snack on, too.

Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I swear by naproxen, it also lasts longer than any of the other pain & swelling relievers.

Don't forget some good sunscreen. There's nothing like a good raging sunburn to make you hate putting your harness on. Some kind of a hat too, so you don't bake yer brain.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !