tornadoresearch

your card for the jumper killed at the wffc (his family )

We are so sorry for your loss. We all feel it when one of our own dies while skydiving. I hope it can bring peace to you knowing he died doing what he loved and while living his life to the fullest.

(I moved this thread in the hopes that more people would see it. )

God Bless you and your family.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ohhh, Pops.....Bonnie, David, we are so sorry to hear of your loss!! [:/] Please know that we are here for you and send you our love and prayers...
Brokeneagle.[:/]
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

I'm so sorry this happened. He was someone you loved, and cared about, and he loved you and cared about you back. It's terrible.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Someday, we all must go. What better way to go than while doing what you loved to do? I don't know him, but I know that he had a wonderful life, simply because he was a skydiver. My prayers are with you.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I have send am email already but my condolencse have not waivered. We all feel the loss of our fallen brethren[:/]

please know that the beer will be consumed and the jumps will be made, but this will be done with POPS in our minds. Its a skydivers way to celebrate the life of our lost friends.

even though I didnt meet pops I will take a moment in the sky to send vibes to him
My photos

My Videos

Our prayers are with him,
and with you, his family,
we were all his family in one way or another.

Clint
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun