TribalTalon

jeez. what have you done to get a jump ticket?

I have offered to flash a female pilot to get extra alititude..(strangely she said that would cause the plane to dive).
I have "planned" business trips that took me extremely close to DZ'S....and missed flights forcing me to spend weekends in places instead of comping back.
Most things I buy are broken into how many jumps I have to give up to buy them....and then determined if they are truly required items.

I have not needed to pawn anything yet...but this year could be a tight one.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

Lessee... what have I done for jump tickets....

I've packed main and reserve parachutes, taught first jump courses, thrown static line jumpers out of the airplane, did tandems, worked manifest (lasted a whole day!), sold my motorcycle, sold a car, didn't pay a utility bill or twelve, skipped meals, worked a few fucked up jobs...

Oh, and jumped topless.

I've packed main and reserve parachutes, taught first jump courses, thrown static line jumpers out of the airplane, did tandems, worked manifest (lasted a whole day!), sold my motorcycle, sold a car, didn't pay a utility bill or twelve, skipped meals, worked a few fucked up jobs...

Sold mine too, last month. :o

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do tell!

Okay, but only because you insisted.

Gas station attendant (full service even - may I check your oil sir?); vending machine stocking; bookkeeper for three small businesses; carpet cleaning; sandwich artist at Subway (I did make a kick ass sammich...); parts stock clerk and then counterperson at a GM dealership; stock clerk for Mondello Performance Products (if you know drag racing you probably know the name Mondello); "customer service representative" (ie cashier) at Circle K; sales at Square One (nah, just kidding, that job didn't suck at all B|).

I have packed student rigs all day long, just so I could get in one hopnpop in the late afternoon.

I have offered to flash the pilots for extra altitude, :ph34r: I usually get offered more altitude to NOT flash

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

to date i have sold:
2 computers
1 hi-fi
1 tennis raquet
1 set of golf clubs
2 windsurfers
loads of CD's and DVD's
1 soul - slightly used...

I have:
just over 100 jumps...
a rig to call my own
a bed and some food...

fair trade I reckon.

Lessee... what have I done for jump tickets....

Oh, and jumped topless.

OMG! You skipped meals??? That's insane!! B|:S

I just couldn't do it. I think I would sooner die. No, no sarcasm.

I sold my reef aquariums. Spent proceeds from my condo sale. And, i've given up visits to the spa and the shopping mall.

Angela.

Well, two seasons ago, I sold my PS2, and about 50 dvd's for jump money... that's when I realised I was indeed an addict... I'm empoyed again now, repurchased the PS2, and will probably replace the dvd's, so nothing lost really, and in the same situation, I'd do it again.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Painted the hangar, weeded the flower beds, picked rocks out of the landing area, built a firepit, picked up more rocks, cleaned the hangar, cleaned the washrooms, answered the phones, sent out 3000 mailouts, oh, and all this when I wasn't packing...OMG I had no idea......:o

Since I have only ever done 1 tandem jump I havent given up anything to skydive yet, and it turns out (once again) that I give blonde people a bad name. This didn;t even occur to me, but now, all of a sudden money for the AFF course looks so much closer. I'm off to ravage through my room, I can start on my cd collection.....
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store