anyone more uncurrent then me?

I havent jumped since Monday and MAN I'm a wreck!

Well, I have you beat. . .I haven't jumped since Sunday, and I am a wreck. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

We Were 2 days out of being current on Sunday 2/29 so we took the refresher course and a supervised jump and are back in the good graces of the sky Gods! The "A" only gives you 60 days to jump and the weather here has been rough but it was great to be back in the air! Get out and jump!

Scottyb

I am horrible uncurrent

Its been crappy and im broke so there isn't much i can do about it. I need new cypress batteries and a repack too. *sigh* [:/]
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

yeah, my last jump was the week before thanksgiving, but the DZ opened up for a day last week so alot of us sqeaked in a couple of jumps. It was about 15 degrees @ alti, but didnt really feel it.
The excitement to get out took the r's outa brrrrrr.

***don't pet the swetty things

Just got current last weekend.

Hadn't been in the air since Nov.

It was sweet beyond hopes. I've finally made it past the Oh My God I'm Gonna Die Shit.

Next jumps safety day next weekend. I'm on an two week schedule for the remainder of the year. More if/when I can get more cash

jjf

it's a gas...
It's a gas, gas, gas...

i haven't jumped since November, and just thinking about jumping gets the nerves jangling.

The Let is back next weekend - thank the Lord!

Do you mean "nervous" or "excited"? Because when alot of time goes by for me (4 weeks) between jumps I get very excited about going back, but I also get a little nervous too (until I get there and go up in the plane). I think it's good that I get a little nervous too, it reminds me that this is dangerous and that I should take care about being careful and not forgetting to jump smart.

PcCoder.net

i haven't jumped since November, and just thinking about jumping gets the nerves jangling.

The Let is back next weekend - thank the Lord!

Do you mean "nervous" or "excited"? Because when alot of time goes by for me (4 weeks) between jumps I get very excited about going back, but I also get a little nervous too (until I get there and go up in the plane). I think it's good that I get a little nervous too, it reminds me that this is dangerous and that I should take care about being careful and not forgetting to jump smart.

both nervous and excited.
The day i stop being slightly nervous on a jump is the day im putting my gear up for sale. Mainly excited though ;)

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts