ChileRelleno

Pie

Pie.
I'm sick and tired of people whining, hiding and running away from getting their pies, this needs to be stopped:P!
This age old tradition of getting pied on your 100th and 1000th jumps (some folks go for every 00/000 #'s) is a rite of passage! Take your pie with pride! Humbly kneel before your fellow jumpers at 100 jumps and take it like a skydiver! And at 1000 jumps, stand tall because after 1000 jumps you kneel to no skydiver!;)
Traditions like Pie and Beer builds strong bonds of friendship with your fellow jumpers.
Nobody should scoff at time honored traditions.
Don't bitch, don't whine just take your pie like I got mine... With pride and graciously!
Not chased down like a cur dog yelping in terror:D.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Here-here!!! I agree ! My first pie was a "special" model with baby food, eggs, and spinich. (Of course there was whipped cream on top so it looked like a regular pie.) It took me a week to get the spinich out of my ears and the smell off of me. Ahhhhh..... the memories.

Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Now see, Jeff, that's the problem. If it were simply the traditional cream pie then I would be fine with it. I don't know what moron decided that pieing people with saurkraut and shaving cream would be "funny" or "cool", but it's NOT. It's not supposed to disgusting; it's supposed to be a real pie! In the absence of a real pie, a pie tin or a paper plate filled with whipped cream is perfectly satisfactory. Keep your mayo/coconut/salad dressing concoctions for your own consumption because if you touch me with something like that I am gonna stomp a fucking mudhole in your ass. Seriously. I am TOTALLY cool with the traditional cream pie and do my best to adorn my deserving friends with them, but I would never fuck someone over like I got done to me on my 3000th.

Chuck
-I don't like saurkraut!

Now see, Jeff, that's the problem. If it were simply the traditional cream pie then I would be fine with it. I don't know what moron decided that pieing people with saurkraut and shaving cream would be "funny" or "cool", but it's NOT. It's not supposed to disgusting; it's supposed to be a real pie! In the absence of a real pie, a pie tin or a paper plate filled with whipped cream is perfectly satisfactory. Keep your mayo/coconut/salad dressing concoctions for your own consumption because if you touch me with something like that I am gonna stomp a fucking mudhole in your ass. Seriously. I am TOTALLY cool with the traditional cream pie and do my best to adorn my deserving friends with them, but I would never fuck someone over like I got done to me on my 3000th.

Noice post monkey!! I also think it's disgusting and just not funny to use gross stuff.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My pies were made with some sort of nasty spoiled milk product. It took a hosing off and 2 showers to get rid of the stench. >:(

Your pies were made with canned whip cream, they just sat on the counter for an hour while we were trying to get Zoe away from you long enough to pie you.;) I hate it when people put all that other crap in pies, it should be either a real pie or whipped cream. It should be fun, not gross. Rick, for your 1000, i personally guarantee, no gross stuff.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Um, there's this thing called a shower, they are quite good at removing debris and odors. Try one sometime.:):)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I had the privilege of witnessing three pie-ings at our DZ this summer. The first one was actually for two guys for their 100th jumps. They were fairly traditional as far as I could tell - both cream pie-ed in the face. Fun. The second was for a 1000th jump. He knew it was inevitable but we managed to surprise him anyway. Whipping cream, chocolate and caramel sauce and icing sugar ("not the pants, guys, not the pants"). That was a mess. The third pie-ing of the summer involved making a pie on the guy's head: whipped cream, chocolate sauce, cherry pie filling and graham crumbs. Oh yeah, and a chocolate cream pie. We took the quad out to the landing area and got him as he landed (we did remove his gear first). All these on video.

As far as I could tell everybody was pleased about getting pie-ed. Sure, there are the good-natured complaints about being gross and sticky, but I got the impression that they were honored.

I am looking forward to getting pie-ed. I'm still a skydiving neophyte, but I can't wait to be honored for 100 jumps with a cream pie (please, not banana or coconut). B|

"It is never easy to keep reaching for dreams. Strength and courage can sometimes be lonely friends. But those who reach walk in stardust."

I am TOTALLY cool with the traditional cream pie and do my best to adorn my deserving friends with them, but I would never fuck someone over like I got done to me on my 3000th.

Here, here. If a pie isn't good enough to eat the remnants off the ground while the victim is cleaning up, then it wasn't a worthy pie. I remember my pie for 500. It stuck to my face and I happily munched on the blueberry delight. Yummy.

Bad pies suck.>:(

I sense alot of hostility over your 3000 jump pie:o....

I fully agree with'ya mi'amigo, the trend toward "disgusting concoctions" vs "real pie" is gettiing out of hand>:(.
I've talked people out of condiment (mustard, ketchup and ect...) pies before and even drove to the store and bought the real stuff for'em, whipped cream!
Your pie should not only be fun but taste good too>:(!

Once again I implore you people to keep with tradition...
No chemistry projects! Stick to whipped cream, hell you even have different flavors;).

Hello little sister, Thats the spirit! You go girl, keep jumping, you'll get there!
You'll get pied in due time;).

Where are you located? Have you ever heard of the Rodriguez Brothers?
Want to be one? Always on the lookout for bumpy bros... bwahahahaha>:(

I would never fuck someone over like I got done to me on my 3000th.reply]

OK, I'll bite. What are the details on your 3,000th pie-ing SM#1?

Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Um, there's this thing called a shower, they are quite good at removing debris and odors.

Not necessarily. There is some kind of oil in whipped cream that can leave stains in T-shirts that is nearly impossible to wash out.

And don't ever cut open a chem-light stick and sling that glowing green goo on anyone's clothes!

Jeff, like I elluded to in my original post, it was saurkraut, whipped cream, some shaving cream and something else...possibly mayo. I had a cold at the time and didn't know what it was until someone said something about it. I then got the tiniest whif of the kraut and went, vomiting, to the showers. No amount of soap ever got the smell completely out of that jumpsuit. I was very, very angry.

Yeah, I know. On my 500th, I got hit with some kind of lemon meurange (sp) and a custard something. Ruined the sweatshirt I was wearing. I don't know what was worse, that or the picture of my fellow club member eating pie off my back.:D
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

***Noice post monkey!! I also think it's disgusting and just not funny to use gross stuff.

Unless it was one of Jan Davis' putrid concoctions reserved only for Peanut (nutz on dropzone.com) at a midwest boogie a few years ago. IIRC, peanut butter, canned tuna cat food, and mayo were among the ingredients, fermented for 24 hours in a hot car! Ewwww :D But no, I wouldn't wish that shit on anybody...

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yep I knew they would pie me for my 100 th so I kept it quiet, some how they found out and all they could find was mayo, on a paper plate. Luckly my bro pulled me away from my rig which I was packing and they slammed me rubbed it in kinda thing! I had this weird rig of oil left on my clothe after I washed them. I went an changeg my cloths and put what I was wearing in a trash bag. It sat in the bed of my truck for a while till I got to the wash, the cloths still have this weird grease ring that won/t come out in the wash.

Please stop using Mayo!

Hey Stardust, might be nice this weekend (12 C) wanna tandem?

;)It'll get you closer to that pie! If you feel anything in your back, it's just a can of whipping cream! I swear!:$

I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

Hey, half the fun in pieing someone is chasing the poor bastard down or having half the DZ didstract them while you sneak up on them. I've been had both ways, many times. With that said, it better be a good tasting chocolate cream or something. Otherwise, you miss out on the fun of having it licked off your face by someone you really like.;) Nobody dodges a pieing like my wife. I've seen her hide for weeks before finally getting nailed. My, but she tastes good in whip cream.B|

This age old tradition of getting pied on your 100th and 1000th jumps (some folks go for every 00/000 #'s) is a rite of passage! Take your pie with pride! Humbly kneel before your fellow jumpers at 100 jumps and take it like a skydiver!

Chuck help me out here. If I am not mistaken the pie was originally for the 1000 mark, not the 00's. I think it has changed since the ol'e days.

And yes I got overlooked for my 1000th as well.;):)

Congrats, it was good tosee you two. Oh and I promise, no late night parties.... I am a man of my words....

We unfortunatley don't have that tradition in Oz.
A few years ago there was a gunging but people went wayy overboard and some got hurt during the gunging, other got urt after the gunging
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?