skymedic

PIA pics??

Ohhhhh I will smack you!

---
As well you should!!

Edit: I just want to see Mike get slapped. We are about to become coworkers and I've never met the guy....

Have him make you a drink you meet him and don't believe ANY of the bullshit he tells you, especially about me:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Ohhhhh I will smack you!

---
As well you should!!

Edit: I just want to see Mike get slapped. We are about to become coworkers and I've never met the guy....

Have him make you a drink you meet him and don't believe ANY of the bullshit he tells you, especially about me:D

Scott,
I'll heed your advise.

PS: What's in the drink?

PS: What's in the drink?

Some fruity ass icedrink that'll make a :ph34r: wannna slap his grand mammmy:D

K...I am forewarned...however...my preferences are...Beer...Rum (Bacardi...Limon), and JD...in that order...we'll see what happens when I meet him...

PS: Give me something to hold over him/keep him in check...

Have him make you a drink you meet him and don't believe ANY of the bullshit he tells you, especially about me

Hey Tim, Scott is good people and is very passionate about what he does. I would tell you more good things about him like how he has helped me on a project here, but since it is "bullshit" why bother.:P

completely off topic here, but since Bill Booth just posted to this thread I simply must tell you all that he is an incredible classic pianist. My wife and I sat there slack-jawed as he sat down to the grand piano in the social area on the second floor and proceded to just work the ivory to a pulp with some classical renditions, just screwing around. Flawless..... Bill, I don't know how much classical training you have, but I was incredulous at your performance. Bravo!

Chuck Blue

My wife and I sat there slack-jawed as he sat down to the grand piano in the social area on the second floor and proceded to just work the ivory to a pulp with some classical renditions, just screwing around. Flawless..... Bill, I don't know how much classical training you have, but I was incredulous at your performance. Bravo!

That should be the new intro to the tandem waiver video...:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My wife and I sat there slack-jawed as he sat down to the grand piano in the social area on the second floor and proceeded to just work the ivory to a pulp with some classical renditions, just screwing around. Flawless..... Bill, I don't know how much classical training you have, but I was incredulous at your performance. Bravo!

That should be the new intro to the tandem waiver video...:D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bill Booth was a music teacher before he started sewing skydiving gear.
I want to thank him for the hour-long tour he gave Andrew and I the day after the symposium.

I regret missing your seminar. I only went to the rigging seminars, but I enjoyed hearing you talk about the dogs, while I was loitering at the the CPS booth. The video of the tandem plus pooch was great!
"And the sky is blue and righteous in every direction" Survivor Chuck Palahniuk