jerm

I GOT MY NEW SAMURAI TODAY!!!

Signature series 120 in my colors.... mmmmmmmmmm

just felt like sharing.

now opefully we'll ahve enough people to get the plane up tomorrow :)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Signature series 120 in my colors.... mmmmmmmmmm

Now posting something like that without attaching photos is like waving a beer in front of a recovering alcoholic.

if i don't have any arial shots of it by the end of the day i'll post the ground shots :)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Jerm,

I'm glad to hear it! Can't wait to see ya fly it! Don't forget YOU OWE BEER!!! :P

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Swoop-a-licious ! I love mine too. What is the signature series ? Am i missing out ?:)

Signature Series is da bomb...... brian builds them himself, and they have a couple nifty features.

How much are those canopies, and how ground hungry? I jumped a 150 Samurai (don't know if it was Signature or not) and it performed like my Stiletto 135, but had more on-heading openings.

You can PM me if you wish.
|
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

You can get a non-Signature series at the same cost of a PD canopy. PD actually sews and cuts all the non signature series canopies. The Signature series is a bit more money but you get tweeks to the canopy.

Generally I think the Sam flies a lot like a Crossfire. I can't wait for the Katana 135 to come out to do a head to head on it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

How much are those canopies, and how ground hungry? I jumped a 150 Samurai (don't know if it was Signature or not) and it performed like my Stiletto 135, but had more on-heading openings.

Yikes, I know my Sam 150 loves those diving turns on opening. The former owner, openings were the main reason he sold, was informed by Brian that increasing the wingloading can help with it, but I'm certainly not willing to find out right now. No other issues, and I don't really consider it a problem...just have to be that much more aware once you throw out. Not sure the difference in how the signature series performs (but I'm under the impression that mine was made personallly by Brian as it was ordered directly from him at the WFFC, and Brian made a number of personal calls to the former owner when he couldn't use a certain color for the ribs as requested) but the samurai isn't ground hungry. Thanks to the air locks, I can stay up on level with rectangular canopies at a WL of 1:1 or less, and I stay on level with an equally loaded stilleto without any input.

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

Swoop-a-licious ! I love mine too. What is the signature series ? Am i missing out ?:)

Signature Series is da bomb...... brian builds them himself, and they have a couple nifty features.

The signature series also has no warning label.

Love My Signature Series as well!
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Brian advertises even the sig series is quicker than a custom PD. How long did your's take?

I have a Signature Series 120 also

Doesn't that mean you have to get a new signon?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I have no idea... I order in the off season so an 'extended' production period doesn't affect my sport jumping. What does PD quote for production time?

If I switched over to a new Sign-on I'd have to really burn some bandwidth Post-whoring to get my numbers back....;):P

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken