Jeth

Woo-hoo!!!! 5 jumps!! I ROCK!!

Wow, what a day!!! I only had a half-day off due to a stupid meeting, but I still managed to bang out 5 jumps yesterday! That is the most jumps I've ever done in a day. That was so awesome!!! B| And... I'm only 3 jumps from graduation!! All I have left are my hop-n-pops and I'm DONE!!! WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!! :)
Oh, man, that was so much fun!!! Back flips, front flips, barrel rolls, and even some sitflying!! B| And 3 more stand-up landings!! :)
Thank you mother nature for not raining on my parade!! Now I can go back on Saturday and GRADUATE AFP!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! B|B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Awesome.. Congrats. Ain't skydiving fun.

and even some sitflying!!

That opened my eyes a bit, because someone with 20 some odd jumps tried to sit and backslid over me a month or two ago. It was a close call, if he did not dump high, he would have been within feet of me... (He did not see me until he was sniveling) He was shaking upon landing. I am no sit expert, but I hear it is real easy to backslide when in the sky alone, especially while learning. So, set yourself up to track, I mean backslide, away from jumprun, or probably a better idea, get some advice from people who know more than I.;)

That opened my eyes a bit, because someone with 20 some odd jumps tried to sit

Just to let you know, that part of SDC's AFP training they do infact have us try sit flying towards the end. ;) It is done with an Instructor not just some random person ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

That opened my eyes a bit, because someone with 20 some odd jumps tried to sit

Just to let you know, that part of SDC's AFP training they do infact have us try sit flying towards the end. ;) It is done with an Instructor not just some random person ;)

Thats cool... Probably better than the DZs who say, "no sitflying until you have a B" thus causing "bandit" sits by all those who can't wait.:P

Awesome dude.. Congrats. Ain't skydiving fun.

and even some sitflying!!

That opened my eyes a bit, because someone with 20 some odd jumps tried to sit and backslid over me a month or two ago. It was a close call, if he did not dump high, he would have been within feet of me... (He did not see me until he was sniveling) He was shaking upon landing. I am no sit expert, but I hear it is real easy to backslide when in the sky alone, especially while learning. So, set yourself up to track, I mean backslide, away from jumprun, or probably a better idea, get some advice from people who know more than I.;)

Ya, I have heard of problems when ppl are learning freefly solo. I was with my instructor. In AFP we have 18 levels and do sitflying towards the end.
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Awesome... Perhaps someone who is not so lucky to have an instructor program like yours will learn something from the post anyway... How did the sit go? You like it?

It was awesome!! My instructor owes me a beer cuz she said "nobody gets it the first time" but I NAILED IT!! B| My 2nd and 3rd were a little more wobbly, but it was still freakin fun!! :)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Awesome... Perhaps someone who is not so lucky to have an instructor program like yours will learn something from the post anyway...

Like "Obey the rules of your DZ?"
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yes you do rock B| It was so much fun for me to see you have a good day at the DZ. And it's a good thing I'm a crappy packer or you would have only gotten 4 in :P
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Yes you do rock B| It was so much fun for me to see you have a good day at the DZ. And it's a good thing I'm a crappy packer or you would have only gotten 4 in :P

Yep, that last one was all gravy. B|

Well pretty soon I'll be packing my rig so I'll only be on every 5th load! ;)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Congrats! Awesome.

Now the real fun, and the real learning starts. ;)

I'll be there Saturday for the 4 way meets, btw.

_Am

Thanks! Great you'll be there, I haven't seen you guys in awhile. See you Saturday! :)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Way to go Beth!

That's awesome! Looking forward to watching your hop & pops this weekend! I'll cheer extra loud :)

Right on, its gonna rock!! B|
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

My instructor owes me a beer cuz she said "nobody gets it the first time" but I NAILED IT!!

No way. No freaking way. Video.:P

That's awesome, I guess you're a natural freeflier. Enjoy your H+P, that's a fun jump.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams