blondebombshell

What to do for my 100th jump?

Awesome photo, great that the two of you got to do your 100th together. Whats a cool pic for a wedding invite!:)

thank you. gotta give credit to "Marlboro" Mike Sturgis in DeLand. Oh, did I mention that those are leather pants?

I'm a few jumps away from my 100th and am trying to decide how to make it a memorable one. Im told that tradition dictates that i do it naked, that is definately NOT an option, sorry guys!;)
Anyone got any other ideas?

Have FUN and bring BEER (pies are free)...

It's winter in NZ so I can understand that one.

I happen to know a person that has made a jump naked at least once a month for a LONG time. He also lives in wisconsin.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I'm a few jumps away from my 100th and am trying to decide how to make it a memorable one. Im told that tradition dictates that i do it naked, that is definately NOT an option, sorry guys!;)
Anyone got any other ideas?

Organize Tracking dive it's damn cool!B|
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?

I'm pretty close to my 100th jump as well and I am looking into some options. Some think its a great time to do a basejump, others (about 90% of everyone I know) say to go naked, or at least in speedos (for guys) and bikini or topless (for gals).

Whatever it is . . . get it on tape and share . . .

BLUE SKIES !!!

- - i was sent here to disturb the peace - -

It seems to me if you did a base jump it would not make your 100th skydive it would just make your first base jump. And Im not sure 100 skydives is enough to start base jumping
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Try a rodeo. Grab a couple of people to be 'horses' and another jockey. Take a 4 way star out then on the key, the jockeys get on their horses to begin a tracking race. Talk to an instructor about jump run & tracking directions and get it filmed! bigger ways work too!!

I'm hoping to do one for my 400th next weekend.

Pic attached is me & the boss on my 100th