lewmonst

Wish you were here - JET LOAD 1

Here's the first guy out...

So where are you taking the pic from?

Well, you see....Lew would have been the first woman out... :)
ltdiver

glad YOU said it and not me... :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

:o

Really wish I was current and had a rig right now. That damn plane is only 90 min from me

Me too! Where are you located? I'm 10 min NW of Vandalia.

edit... i'm current and have a rig, I just don't have the $ or the time right now... always seems to be the case [:/] ah well!!!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I think it's 130 knots. Not that bad.

And I did THREE JET JUMPS TODAY... Woohoo.

The oxygen masks fell a couple times. The pressurization, or lack there of, cause an instant cloud inside the jet. I landed out all three times, but not too far out.

There is a good amount of people here. Mullins, an Otter, the Skyvan, a Casa or two, the biplane were all turning loads almost all day long. The balloon loads were full tonight. And the helicopter was flying, along with a glider dropping jumpers. The locals are great, there are two types of free beer. The Bitles band, beetles cover band, was pretty good last night. The swoop pond is plush. I've got photos to edit...

Where are you?

peace
Karen Lewis
http://www.exitshot.com

where am I???? I'm on my newly acquired homestead, preparing for my calves I'm about to purchase... [:/] and renovating bedrooms... [:/] and preparing for a weeklong business trip... [:/]

but keep the great pics coming, we're all living vicariously through your lens! :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Would that put you in danger of going into the jet stream/engine line of path? I'm sure you would definitely go above the plane briefly.

At 130 knots, yeah, you'd go above the plane with a stable exit. It would probably look quite similar to a C-130 exit, but getting into position would be harder. If the exit on this particular DC-9 looks like what I've seen in the past, it's a narrow hallway to a narrow exit. It would be tricky to weasel multiple suits out of the door quickly.

Either way, I wanna see it. :)
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyone taken a wingsuit out yet?

I know Buried flew a wngsuit out of it Saturday. I think he was the first.

Yup. first out on the second pass of load #3. Was quite a sight popping up to mid/mid high part of the tail and hanging there for a few seconds to watch a few groups drop out the back.B|

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?