speedy

Is this a nice pic?

Although these aren't the best pictures, they're important to me.

"dzcomformation7.jpg" is from the first US DZ.com record formation. It was in 2001 and was a fun time. Back when DZ.com was a small community and had very few very experienced jumpers. The formation didn't go quite as planned and it sparked a then huge "war" between "Texas rules" and "California rules" for DZ.com records.

"jump.jpg" is pretty much self explainitory.

Although neither of those pictures are "Parachutist quality" both of them are important memories in my life. When you really think of it having super-perfect and nice pictures aren't that important compared to the pictures that you hold close to your heart. If the picture turns out to be a very nice "perfect" picture, then that's just an added bonus.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The newest to take a special place for me.

That's me at about 6:30 with the purple grippers and the blue-paneled Javelin with the black frap hat.

Tami Carbone has my right leg and my brother is over at 9 o'clock in the red.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The newest to take a special place for me.

That's me at about 6:30 with the purple grippers and the blue-paneled Javelin with the black frap hat.

Tami Carbone has my right leg and my brother is over at 9 o'clock in the red.

Top left in the blue jumpsuit is my boy Curt. He was a machine down in Atlanta. He went from the record jump to a sitfly jump to a headdown jump and did that about 12 times a day. Go Curt!

In all of stratostar's pics, and in AggieDave's DZ.com formation pic, there's a dude with what looks like purple dreadlocks coming out of his helmet. WTF, over?

Eule

(edit: speeling problem)
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

Top left in the blue jumpsuit is my boy Curt. He was a machine down in Atlanta. He went from the record jump to a sitfly jump to a headdown jump and did that about 12 times a day. Go Curt!

Yep..he was a MACHINE! So much so that he didn't make the group photo for the record so if it gets recognized by POPS, he'll get a "not pictured" mention.
:D:D

In all of stratostar's pics, and in AggieDave's DZ.com formation pic, there's a dude with what looks like purple dreadlocks coming out of his helmet. WTF, over?

In Strat's pics, that's Scotty Carbone. Obviously you don't know him...which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on if you know him or not.
:D:D:D

Here's a pic...Scotty's not in this one but...

In case you like the bigger RW jumps, here are some that we did at ZHills a few weeks ago. Most were 2-3 points, with one 4-pointer. :)
The big "V" was in honor of Veteran's Day. We had several vets on the load.

Kevin

Here are three from my second eight way. I'm the girl in the blue jumpsuit with pink grippers.
1st picture is me and the base leaving the lead plane.
2nd picture is me and the base waiting for the chase plane jumpers to get to their spots already;)
3rd is right before we start whipping points.

Had a blast at that boogie.

Me too and I need to find the originals on CD and send you a copy of the shots your in, here very soon so you can have good files to work with.:)(anyone else on the loads who maybe here that didn't get copies and would like them PM me)
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo