point_code

Naked?

Ok jumping naked thats gotta hurt your manhood flapping around at high speed like that. I saw that guy on German TV do a naked jump and it was beating him in the back of the leg. OOOOWWWWWW

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Why to wait for the 100th? And we've made it even when freezing at the groundlevel too :P

Once we decided to surprise our lady pilot by undressing before entering the plane. She wondered 'what's up?' and I told her 'nothing special, just a naked load'. So she said 'oh, ok' and undressed too B|

--
>If God meant for man to fly, He´d have given him much more money.

McG, DZ EFVA dictator

ok, so how many people actually jump naked on their 100th??

I made my first on my 100th. That was 141 nekkid jumps ago. (I'm trying to get over my shyness.)

Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

At 98 right now and plan on it ... this weekend. Any one have any good advice?

Adjust your legstraps accordingly. Remember, you can always cut away from a line-over but you can't cut away from a nut-under.

Peace,
-Dawson.

I just did my 100th at WFFC and I didn't do it naked. I don't think the WFFC organizers would have allowed it if I wanted to and some of the spectators might not have liked it either (they were ooooold).

They didn't say anything about it to me yesterday. ;)

Peace,
-Dawson.

anyone jums at skydive the ranch. i wouldnt mind its getting colder up there so... maybe next year
If you can't race it or take it to bed.... it aint worth having.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Well, OK ... I did. It was quite an experience. It was the middle of winter in South Africa (which you foreigners might not see as cold, gmpfh). +- 9 Deg celsius on the ground and +- -12 at altitude. Flapping???? Not a chance, not in that cold.

Anyway, the funny thing was the girl doing her level 1 aff. There I was, starkers in the back of the plane with a helmet to cover mr happy. She was SO nervous about her jump I dont think she even noticed ;). I've been on 2 nekkid jumps since. Always a lt of fun, but body control is sooooo much different.

Try it and find out for yerself B|
Grounded?!?!?! Whadda ya mean I'm "GROUNDED"?!?!?!?!

Well, OK ... I did. It was quite an experience. It was the middle of winter in South Africa (which you foreigners might not see as cold, gmpfh). +- 9 Deg celsius on the ground and +- -12 at altitude. Flapping???? Not a chance, not in that cold.

You got to be kidding. 120mph terminal velocity at -12F is like -60F wind chill factor. You're going to freeze nearly instantly at that if naked. :S

(CJK) It was the middle of winter in South Africa (which you foreigners might not see as cold, gmpfh). +- 9 Deg celsius on the ground and +- -12 at altitude.

120mph terminal velocity at -12F is like -60F wind chill factor.:S

-9 Celsius. +16 Fahrenheit at today's exchange rate. -12 C is +11 F.

The automagic calculator at http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/windchill/index.shtml only goes up to
109 MPH, but the formula is handily provided. breaks out HP48SX +11 F at 120 MPH is a wind
chill of -25 F (-32 C). +16 F at 120 MPH is a wind chill of -17 F (-27 C). The "frostbite time" bands
don't have a formula, but at 60 MPH, wind chills of -19 F to -26 F take 30 minutes for frostbite. Therefore
I conclude that CJK still has most of his fingers and is not typing with his nose. drop drop right-shift on

Eule

>Keep your nut bag to yourself.
>I hope you like to jump by yourself.
>Good luck finding a pilot. (unless he is gay)

Never had a problem finding a pilot. Come to think of it, never had a problem finding people to jump with either. Most people don't associate being naked with being gay.

only latent homosexuals would consider being naked as being gay..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I thought everyone does it on the 100th! Everyone at my club does although the girls are more likely to get away without doing it or with a lingerie jump!

I did the underwear thing.
Only skydivers know why the birds sing; they don't have to pack a parachute!

>Keep your nut bag to yourself.
>I hope you like to jump by yourself.
>Good luck finding a pilot. (unless he is gay)

Never had a problem finding a pilot. Come to think of it, never had a problem finding people to jump with either. Most people don't associate being naked with being gay.

only latent homosexuals would consider being naked as being gay..

but swiss-germans don't jump naked :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM