superstu

have you been hurt jumping?

Have you been hurt skydiving?

Hurt i'll define as something that has kept you from jumping, or should have kept you from jumping but you were just too damn stuburn to admit it.

for me...not yet (knock on wood)

sorry if this is a re-poll
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I got hurt once. It wasn't THAT bad. I would suggest, however, that you don't deploy your pilot chute under your arm.

i'll keep that in mind, thanks for the advice :P
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

No I haven't.

I did, however, badly sprain my ankle kicking a football for one of the DZO's dogs. Kept me on the ground for three weeks and it took between 18 months and 2 years before I had the full range of motion back on that foot.:S:D

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

banged both knees pretty hard on a rough off landing. kept jumping the rest of the day. my knees stiffened up real bad during the night and i spent the next week limping. i was back jumping 2 weeks later, after most of the stiffness was gone with my knees wrapped by Ace bandages. probably should have not kept jumping that day and stayed on the ground longer. oh well.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Not yet, but I had a landing or two when I first starting jumping that should have hurt me. Downwinder, panic stab, going back up, damn this is going to hurt, SLAM TUMBLE TUMBLE TUMBLE.

And the other day I caught a real bad down draft from a rotor and dropped from about 20 feet, my ankle was sore but it would have been way way worse if the ground wasn't so soft!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P