jtval

Dec 07 parachutist

Way to go...Lew!!

If you've never had a chance to have Lew shoot one of your dives, she is an amazing photographer. Doing 8-ways at WFFC, she was unobtrusively all over the formation and every picture was astounding.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Karen, I was planning to post the memorial page in a couple of days so that all the people that donated who weren't USPA members could see it ... but I did want to wait till the issue shows up here in Washington so everyone can see it in the magazine first.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I don't know what to say - I am just more than impressed with the Parachutist lately! I particularly love the "Getting up there" articles on various skydiving aircraft...

Maybe I should start reading it again. there's been a few articles I wanted to catch up on but I keep forgetting about it
My photos

My Videos

>It's only fair that the poor guys in the base get the occasional quantum of glory.

Why thank you, thank you very much.

Don't get greedy, just one quantum.

I suspect I was still in left trail plane when the pic was taken, what with having a real glory slot an' all.;)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

A few of my shots from Lew
1.) Parachutist Centerfold (This one made her famous! ;))
2.) Cover of WFFC book
3.) w/ Joel Mullins @ WFFC
4.) A pic of Lew herself (notice no camera)
5.) As she takes a minute for the little people

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213