Da_SKiES_R_BLu

I just made my first jump!!

Yep i did. I just made my first jump today and it was amazing!! I had an awsome exit from a 283. it took me about 8-9 mins to actually touch the ground but i made it safley:D! I had 4-5 line twists but i didn't panic and i knew what to d. :D It was sooo worth not going to the movies :D lol
And to think, im only 16!!!

cessna 182 sweetie

Yeah, a 283 is an old chevy engine, wouldn't get much frefall off of one of those :D.

No, but it Would make one hell of a Divot! :)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

She accidentally said she jumped from a 283, that's the first thing that came to mind.
The next time I feel like updating it's either gonna be 1134 jumps, or 35007 jumps, not sure which. I figure if you're gonna make something up why not have fun doing it, I had 420 jumps for a long time ;).
To the O.P. Congrats on finally getting your jump in, it only gets better. The weather will too. There's probably not a lot of kids in your grade that can say they went skydiving last weekend.

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

And to think, im only 16!!!

Um, yeah...congrats on skydive number one. I hope you have many more.

You may want to count the number of times that you've posted on dropzone.com "I'm 16!" and see if you can just put it in your signature line so you don't have to keep typing it.

Have fun.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Sorry guys...
I jumped from a 182...it was a small plane on a small dz. I just messed up the numbers... But i talked to my dad and it really was a 182. :Ssorry

We're just "funnin" with you.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Now that would be fun.

When I was working on the 787 program.. I volunteered to test jump the plane for them.. rear door... full flaps....gear down... 5000 ft over Paine Field.... I think they thought I was joking...:D Hell I stood there in the door as number one was sitting there on the shop floor.. and checked where the horizontal stabilizer was from the door...its doable:)

I would do it from lower altitude....... but I wanted plenty of time to get video falling away from it;)

GOOD first JUMP!!!! i was in the plane with you and greg, did a hop and pop right after you jumped you looked great!! good arch way to clime out to the strut of the 182 like it was nothing!!ROCK STAR!

No you weren't:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?