pojj

just for fun

Yup.....we're the old ones that don't limp! ;)

I want to live to be an old skydiver!

oh, wait...

congratulations!!!! You made it...B|:P

well i sure like to THINK that i'm NOT old...
... and we'll just leave it at that.....:o;):)

to the OP.... SURE there are lots and lots of jumpers who have a great sense of just what Their Place is.....Not everyone NEEDS to turn 16 points, NOT everyone HAS to be the hottest freeflyer on the field. NOt everyone wants to fly the twitchiest and fastest canopy, Not everyone wants to swoop the hell out of every landing and many are just HAPPY to still be able to "share the air" whenever they get a chance to visit the DZ....make a few new friends, skydive a bit, with the old acquaintences, land safely EVERY time...
I see ONE of 'em,,, When EVER i look in a mirror:o:)
jmy
POPS 3935
A 3914
D 12122

Its the old saying"There are old skydivers and there are bold skydivers":D

there are old skydivers and there are bold skydivers, but there arent old bold skydivers :)

sorry just had to be a dick haha
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

I have doubts I'll go smaller than my 190. Dont feel the need too:|

As far as the limping thing, well, I DID break my leg in 2 places low turning a 260 so....;)

I have a 170 and 190...just UPSIZED a month back a bought a 210.

It flys as well the the 'gettin' tired' 190, is more accurate, opens softer, and of course lands like 'BUTTER'. B|;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hi jimmy,

SURE there are lots and lots of jumpers who have a great sense of just what Their Place is.....Not everyone NEEDS to turn 16 points, NOT everyone HAS to be the hottest freeflyer on the field. NOt everyone wants to fly the twitchiest and fastest canopy, Not everyone wants to swoop the hell out of every landing and many are just HAPPY to still be able to "share the air" whenever they get a chance to visit the DZ....make a few new friends, skydive a bit, with the old acquaintences, land safely EVERY time...

THAT is why I stayed beyond just one jump with this crazy thing we call skydiving, B|

JerryBaumchen

I fly a Triathlon. Which doesn't mean I don't consider myself a high performance pilot.

And aren't they all fun jumps? Which does not mean you can't enjoy doing *your* best.

I do enjoy the occasional jump with a pocket rocket, or the occasional jump where the result counts, too.

But if *your* jumping works for *you*, and you consider me pushing the envelope, that's all good. :)

Johan.
I am. I think.

I have a 170 and 190...just UPSIZED a month back a bought a 210.

When you say "upsized", does that mean you:
a) Went to a larger canopy to lessen your wingloading?
b) Went to a larger canopy to maintain the same wingloading?

:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.