CrazyRick

FOX 5 NEWS story on the SKYRIDE scumbags

What is the website for that network, or what is the channel the story was on?

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/i-team%3A-skyride-loses-010610

ATLANTA (MyFOX ATLANTA) - A multi-million dollar judgment against your company, followed by a visit by the FOX 5 I-Team isn't a very happy way to start the New Year.

FOX 5 I-Team reporter Randy Travis says a Kennesaw company has been in trouble for years.

The company is 1-800-Skyride, a skydiving booking company responsible for all the bumper stickers seen stuck on utility poles around Metro Atlanta.

Now the company is in bigger trouble somewhere else.

Looked pretty well done to me, and pretty damning for Skyride. I see there were a couple of former insiders featured that makes it credible. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I wish that story would get picked up nationally and shown everywhere because it effects every state.
KS is not the only state that has no SR affiliates.

Go Kansas! Skyride still affects Kansas, they attempt to harvest Kansas customers and send em to MRVS, or FF Express in Mo.

What about Wyoming? I think that they have no Skyride affiliated DZs as well.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

Did anyone notice the user comment at the bottom of the Fox5 webpage? Someone posted the following-

“Cary Quattrocchi also lost a domestic abuse case November 30, 2009 in Fulton County courts. Court transcripts were recorded as requested by Mr. Quattrocchi. “

Anybody know what this is about?

Did anyone notice the user comment at the bottom of the Fox5 webpage? Someone posted the following-

“Cary Quattrocchi also lost a domestic abuse case November 30, 2009 in Fulton County courts. Court transcripts were recorded as requested by Mr. Quattrocchi. “

Anybody know what this is about?

No, and I don't want to. I don't like Karl Rove, either, but his recent domestic problems with his wife are none of my business; and in any event, they have little or nothing to do with what he does or does not do at work.

If we're going to condemn the low road, let's stick to the high road.

I wish that story would get picked up nationally and shown everywhere because it effects every state.

We're working on that right now. Will let you know what happens.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh how I would have loved for Fox Force 5 to call Martin for comment:)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

There are DZs in Wyoming? I thought there were only elk.

Big game county Andy, they have MOOSE too!

Don't forget Buffalo! I reckon you could use one for skydiving.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

FOX 5 I-Team reporter Randy Travis says a Kennesaw company has been in trouble for years.

I wonder if having that name makes it easier for an investigative reporter to get his foot in the door.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There are DZs in Wyoming? I thought there were only elk.

You have it all wrong.

Its antelope.

And deer too (mule deer).

They play on the range.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I wonder if having that name makes it easier for an investigative reporter to get his foot in the door.:D

It must. It looked like he was just able to walk right in and do whatever he wanted.

Investigative reporters usually do not take "No" for ans answer.

I wonder what the GA states attorney thinks seeing the story showing that the business is still going as usual even after they agreed and signed a court order to change?

I bet that lady feels like a heel (if she has ethics and morals) aftre getting caught on camera lying.

I bet that lady feels like a heel (if she has ethics and morals) aftre getting caught on camera lying.

I bet it makes no difference to her or any other Slyride supporter.

A thief will steal from their mother and never think anything of it. Explains why Slyride supporters don't see anything wrong with their business practices. They really don't see anything wrong with what they are doing, hence the reason all Slyride threads are so long. You can't talk someone into growing a conscious. No amount of discussion will ever succeed.

Skyride will continue as long as it is profitable. The process they have scales up & down very easily, it costs very little to have an 800 number and you can run a call center with as few as one agent.

Keep up the good fight getting DZs to stop accepting their certificates, its the only way to force Slyride to shrink. Maybe one day it will be more trouble to maintain than it is worth. When that happens they will stop, but not before. They think there is nothing wrong with what they do. They are thieves and will steal from their mothers.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy