bbarnhouse

Verdict Skydive Arizona VS Quattrocchi et el

So, Betsy, with $6 million in hand, what kind of neat jump planes are you guys going to purchase for us to jump out of? How about a 727? Oh, and I don't believe you have a swimming pool there yet, either. ;)

I'd go with a C-130. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's fantastic! I'm not a fan of skydivers sueing skydivers, but in this case I think it's justified. A few more like this might be enough to make them either play nicely or leave the pack for good. :)
Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

So, Betsy, with $6 million in hand, what kind of neat jump planes are you guys going to purchase for us to jump out of?

BB looks in her hands...I got nuttin' eating Top Ramen as usual...

I will just be pleased as punch not having to stand in the fire anymore seemingly being the "bad guy".:)

That's fantastic! I'm not a fan of skydivers sueing skydivers, but in this case I think it's justified. A few more like this might be enough to make them either play nicely or leave the pack for good. :)
Blues,
Dave

Umm...Ben and Cary are not skydivers anymore. I think they quit just after they had to start keeping their rigs under lock and key.

Blues,
Dave

Umm...Ben and Cary are not skydivers anymore. I think they quit just after they had to start keeping their rigs under lock and key.

They probably mined the property around their houses too. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So, Betsy, with $6 million in hand, what kind of neat jump planes are you guys going to purchase for us to jump out of?

I will just be pleased as punch not having to stand in the fire anymore seemingly being the "bad guy".:)

You're not the bad guy, As I said about a year ago, "Larry For President, Betsy for Vice President!" And I'll add Jan for the head of the Justice dept!B|
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Dinner is on me the next time we see each other. Your choice of where.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

...I will just be pleased as punch not having to stand in the fire anymore seemingly being the "bad guy".:)

This is a surprise. I don't recall you EVER being the "bad guy" except to B&C's supporters. IMHO, they don't count.

Congrats to you and all involved.

BB = Big Balls.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The guy I spoke with had been on his local news scam alert segment over their issues. He wasn't aware of this lawsuit and was very interested in the fact that you can pursue Skyride and win.
Funny thing was when I mentioned SR he had the same look as if I had asked how many guys had nailed his daughter.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

The guy I spoke with had been on his local news scam alert segment over their issues. He wasn't aware of this lawsuit and was very interested in the fact that you can pursue Skyride and win.
Funny thing was when I mentioned SR he had the same look as if I had asked how many guys had nailed his daughter.

Should have had somebody videotape his reaction. :ph34r:

There is a dirty little secret that USPA doesn't want anybody to know about.... that's the reason for the shroud of secrecy.

If you know something the rest of us don't out with it. If not STFU.

Sparky

Fine. Glenn Bangs and Ben Butler have been long time friends. That's what I was told. There, it's out.

There is a dirty little secret that USPA doesn't want anybody to know about.... that's the reason for the shroud of secrecy.

Sparky

Fine. Glenn Bangs and Ben Butler have been long time friends. That's what I was told. There, it's out.

gotta love the intraweb thingy.
Scars remind us that the past is real

Sparky

gotta love the intraweb thingy.

Actually, its a pretty tight network of friends in the know.

How is that "dirty"?

I am just gonna throw this out there, and anybody can take it for whatever it is, Glenn Bangs is on USPA's executive board, is he not? Wasn't he the president during the previous term? Without consulting an old issue of Parachutist, I can't be sure. So he and Ben Butler are old friends, going well back before Skyride came out.

I'd find it hard to believe they didn't have some sort of back room deal or something. I also found it curious that Ben left Skyride, exactly when I'm not sure.

Sealing that court deal between USPA and Skyride as confidential had many of us upset and suspicious that something dirty went on behind closed doors. That little friendship fact is just a small piece of the puzzle they don't want us to solve. JMHO.