shah269

First jump after tib fib FUBAR

Seriously Shah, don't you ever get bored of beating a dead horse so much that there's nothing left to beat and then beating it a bit more?

Yeh yeh, tib schmib, you broke it, so what? You've been on this topic for months, how much more attention do you need? Do you want others to feel sorry for you for surviving such a life "threatening" injury and then having the will to move on because it had a tremendous psychological effect?

Lay it to rest already :S

:D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It was too windy so no jump :(
But better safe then dead.
I can't wait. I'm so jealous of you guys.
You have no idea how luck you are to have the experience that you have and the time in the air.
So to next week end :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

But better safe then dead.

Yeh you better watch out for those sub 300 Navigators in higher winds! You might actually fumar in next time..

Don't even wanna think how much you would whine here if you fumared in :o
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Fumar? I don't think he smokes! :D

Oh well I made a typo (correcting myself - "femur"), you know what I meant.. One foreigner makes a small typo and it's a laugh... Funny how most of you can't spell your own language properly most of the time ;)

I am an instructor and have been for more years than you have been jerking off.

Naw, he's got a lot of time doing that.:P

she gets so sensitive, she must be a real bad instructor, too!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

This is the most insane thread I have ever read, and usually I cruise through this forum on mushrooms. Multiple strange conversations. Everyone is angry.

Story of my recent life brother. Bring up a nice feel good, "I can't wait to get back in the air" thread and i get flamed.
I bet if I started a thread about puppies and ice cream some one would shit the bed.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Story of my recent life brother. Bring up a nice feel good, "I can't wait to get back in the air" thread and i get flamed.
I bet if I started a thread about puppies and ice cream some one would shit the bed.

You know, what the fuck do you expect when you bring this topic nonstop for months?! B|

You know, what the fuck do you expect when you bring this topic nonstop for months?! B|

Since months??

What the fuck do you expect after posting here since few *months* and just having a big ignorant mouth?

Why, TF, don't you just shut up for a while, relax, sit back and learn to *skydive* before opening the big mouth?

Jeez, people like you make me forget my good education.

>:(

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Hmmmmm...... let's see......

rnicks: 200 jumps, 25 posts.
JohnnyMarko: 37 jumps, 217 posts.

I'm just sayin.......:P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama