humbled1

Ashamed of your jumps?

All true.... but there is no shortage of dz.comers and particularly high jump number posters that think that jump numbers is EVERYTHING.

There is no substitute for experience.

you are soooo fucking wrong, Beer is a great substitute! :)
IHYD

All true.... but there is no shortage of dz.comers and particularly high jump number posters that think that jump numbers is EVERYTHING.

Or blow jobs, but since no one is giving those out...:o
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I bet you'll find that a lot of people claim way more in their profile than they really have. I guess you might be able to look up license numbers to verify they are legitimate.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

There is no shortage of dz.comers and particularly low jump number posters that think that jump numbers is NOTHING
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

There is no shortage of dz.comers and particularly low jump number posters that think that jump numbers is NOTHING

Ding Ding Ding....no more calls...we have a winner! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I think you would be hard pressed to find many jumpers low or high that feel that way.

I can't speak for other low timers but I happen to think jump numbers are pretty important... but one thing I have learned is that higher jump numbers don't make some people less of a douche bag.

...and skydiving doesn't kill people... GoPro's do! :P
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

i just realized, i like having my post number visible to all, that way people know ive been skydiving a while =D

coming from an idoit who would of died had he not hit the pool...ur the fools like ridestrong (who is complete ass) I am talking about.

At leas RS is honest enough to be honest your just an dumb ass who pretended he hit the pool on purpose.
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Every time ya see that when loading...pull his reserve and snip the cable in 1/2.

Everybody will be safe on that load, Hell... maybe even for the whole day! ;)

I'm investigating instigating...you're busted!
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Why pull off the load? Just don't jump with this person.

Oh and so you can talk about me. I started jumping with a camera around 140 jumps and was doing tandem videos by 200 jumps.

You were drafted into the job. You were the only one heavy enough to stay with them in freefall.
:P

...Since jump numbers are obviously directly related to your penis size, I don't see the point in posting mine for all to see.

Pointless to post yours. We wouldn't be able to see it anyway.
:P

coming from an idoit who would of died had he not hit the pool...ur the fools like ridestrong (who is complete ass) I am talking about.

At leas RS is honest enough to be honest your just an dumb ass who pretended he hit the pool on purpose.

Jbag ur the idoit who not only fell in the pool but hit a mercedes....good going mr W/S

WHY DO YOU NOT UPDATE YOUR PROFILE?? or even worse, why do you put bogus info?

Personally, I get a hard-on to update my profile. I not only know how many jumps I have (436) but I know how many camera jumps I have total (157), how many O/S video jumps I have (86), how many I have with Stills (14)

"humbled1

United States
Jumps: 1
License: Student
In sport: 99 years

Jun 27, 2010, 2:29 AM

Post #1 of 35 (1063 views)

Given your "updated" profile I can see you really held to your guns on that one...

It's just a thread dude... lighten up. Just cause you got ripped by a few people and decided to do exactly what you just ranted against doesn't mean you need to throw out a bunch of personal attacks. DZ.com is full of 'spilled milk'... not worth getting too excited over it.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Or blow jobs, but since no one is giving those out...:o

Maybe you should bathe more often.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Jbag ur the idoit who not only fell in the pool but hit a mercedes....good going mr W/S

you are wrong sir, i did not FALL into the pool, i somehow managed to end a nasty downwind swoop by popping up and into the pool, mercedez is a hilarious story from 4yrs ago, anyone who wants to hear about it PM me.

oh and, for the record, if i cared, thats a personal attack, moderators if you read this, please dont edit b/c i could care less, thanks =D

but i lived, sorry dude, i added to the pool of great stories, another good pun :).

EDIT: i never pretended to do it on purpose ;)
IHYD

you are wrong sir, i did not FALL into the pool, i somehow managed to end a nasty downwind swoop by popping up and into the pool, mercedez is a hilarious story from 4yrs ago, anyone who wants to hear about it PM me.

oh and, for the record, if i cared, thats a personal attack, moderators if you read this, please dont edit b/c i could care less, thanks =D

but i lived, sorry dude, i added to the pool of great stories, another good pun :).

Is there video of this?!
BASE 1384

Personally, when I see a BS profile I see a BS poster. Most forums do not post that kind of info, but most forums do not deal with a life and death sport.

So how come your profile now shows 1 jump and 99 years in sport?

Personally, when I see a BS profile I see a BS poster. Most forums do not post that kind of info, but most forums do not deal with a life and death sport.

So how come your profile now shows 1 jump and 99 years in sport?

Cause its prolly the truth!

P.S. - My profile is 1/2 BS, and Im a BS poster, but guess what? Its a god damn internet forum...grow up OP, no one gives a shit

Is there video of this?!

no, im really sorry there isnt :(...i would be the first one to show everyone LOL
IHYD

I guess it just depends on the person. I'm hardcore for note taking and keeping records. I'll likely log every jump I make even if I get over 10,000.

I met a guy last weekend who no longer logs his, since he's an instructor I can understand why.

I might change, who knows? I doubt it though since I am a ski instructor having taught over 1000 students yet I still log how many I have each lesson and then calculate how effective my lessons were based on the numbers of students who learned how to turn. How's that for OCD? LOL

S&S