normiss

Vasectomy and jumping???

For those of the guys that have been neutered, how long after the procedure did you jump???
The procedure was a no-biggie deal (didn't even get good effin drugs afterwards!)....
just wondering....

B|

Its been 19 years...but....I had the V done on Friday.....made three jumps on Saturday. It can be done....although the nards swelled up and looked like eggplants.
I missed work for a week.
I dont recommend it.

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I had mine done on Friday. I followed the doc's orders and waited till the following weekend. The stitches had dissolved and was all healed. Didn't have any problems. I was a bit worried on my first opening, but all was fine.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Had mine done on a Monday. They normally schedule them on Fridays to give you the weekend to recover before you go back to work, but I told them do mine on Moday so I could jump by the weekend. I did jump, but only a few times. The following weekend all was normal. I never did have any real problems with even bruising after the procedue so it really wasn't a big deal.

I had mine on Monday, then was jumping by Saturday, but didn't do tandems until the next Saturday (12 days later). No problems at all. BTW, my wife was skydiving within a week or so after having each of 4 kids, so I really couldn't whine about a little couple of snips.

Enjoy your vasectomy. It means never having to say you're sorry. :P

I took a whole vial (8 injections) of novocaine or whatever they squirt in your ballbag. I had excruciating pain through the whole procedure - felt every cut, yank and burn. Then waddled home. Balls as black as oil and as big as oranges. Felt like I'd been kicked in the bollocks by a horse for 7 days. Jumped again after 9 days. Just be careful when you tighten the legstraps.

Have you still got the balls to jump?

GROAAAN!!!

Actually, wait for things to heal up before jumping - You really don't want the brothers swelling up like a couple grapefruit - Might wanna consider a jockstrap or tighties for a spell, too.

I got mine snipped long before I started jumping, but my occupation had me doing lots of lifting and pulling - I had to take it REALLY easy or I would have been in major trouble.

Easy Does It

Give it week bro, I didnt listen to the Doc and my
speedbag swelled the size of a grapefruit (didnt think
that was possible). When I called him with my dilemma he laughed and said enjoy the pain. Then
he could'nt contain himself while telling me to pack
it in ice..F%^&ing smartass

Good God,

Sorry you got clipped dude... at least the other team knows that you're shooting blanks

I've got too much babymaking to do before I can give advice on this thread B|

Then why did you bother chiming in:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Bringing back up an older thread...

Anyone else have any interesting stories about their vasectomy? I just got snipped about an hour ago, now I'm laying on the couch with frozen peas on my nuts, hoping they don't swell too bad and that I'll be able to jump this weekend.
Miami

Not a good idea even if they don't swell badly. I had mine done on a thursday tried to jump on Thursday a week later. Originally had little to no swelling. The jump itself didn't hurt but about 2 hours later i was laying on my couch sucking on vicodin and listening to my wife laugh at me.B|>:( Not Funny!!!!!!!!

ice pack and a six pack

then when there is NO pain or point tenderness
with proper support you SHOULD be good to go

also be advised you are still fertile/potant for many weeks

had mine 30 years ago

shooting blanks

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com