1 1
Phil1111

Republicans will even KILL Puppies

This is what the face of depravity looks like:

spacer.png

She recently admitted to killing a puppy for ....being a puppy.

spacer.png

"In her forthcoming memoir, obtained by The Guardian newspaper, the conservative Republican describes how, after a hunting excursion gone awry, she shot and killed her "untrainable" 14-month-old dog Cricket.

"I hated that dog," Noem, 52, wrote in "No Going Back," according to excerpts published by The Guardian.

She explained how Cricket had spoiled a pheasant hunt with her "excitement,"

Above quote from France 24. News of the heartlessness of republicans has spread all over the world.

51 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

She recently admitted to killing a puppy for ....being a puppy.

If you want to know who someone really is, watch what they do with people or animals that will not affect the course of their lives.  Waitresses.  Dogs.  Flight attendants.  Former political allies and adversaries.  Salespeople.

It's often said that if a woman is thinking about marrying a man she should watch how he treats waitresses, because that's how he will treat her in 10 years.  There's a lot of truth in that.

It's also worth noting that the Bidens had two problem dogs - Major and Commander.  Both had a biting problem.  Both now have new homes away from the White House.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, billvon said:

If you want to know who someone really is, watch what they do with people or animals that will not affect the course of their lives.  Waitresses.  Dogs.  Flight attendants.  Former political allies and adversaries.  Salespeople.

It's often said that if a woman is thinking about marrying a man she should watch how he treats waitresses, because that's how he will treat her in 10 years.  There's a lot of truth in that.

It's also worth noting that the Bidens had two problem dogs - Major and Commander.  Both had a biting problem.  Both now have new homes away from the White House.

Agree Noem's dog was 14 months old. As compared to President Biden's dogs had histories of over 24 "incidents" involving 11 secret service agents and others.

Everyone likely knows about Trump's hatred of dogs and the fact that he has never had a pet in his life.

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Everyone likely knows about Trump's hatred of dogs and the fact that he has never had a pet in his life.

In fact, to Trump, using the term "dog" is the ultimate insult.  An incomplete list:

Mitt Romney “choked like a dog.”
A newspaper was "kicked out of a debate like a dog."
Rev. Jeremiah Wright was “dumped like a dog" by Obama.
Kristen Stewart cheated on Pattinson "like a dog."
Brent Bozell "begged for money like a dog."
Ted Cruz "lies like a dog."
George Will was "thrown off NBC like a dog."
Glenn Beck, Chuck Todd and Bill Maher were all "fired like a dog."

Perhaps his new insult should be "treated like a Noem."

Until 2016 I thought they were basically decent people with whom I often disagreed.  Then they, for the most part, fell in behind Trump despite his obvious degeneracy.  Now nothing disgusting they do surprises me any more.

Republicans will even KILL Puppies

(edited)
9 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

This is what the face of depravity looks like:

Phil, the picture is not that of a wirehair pointer. EDIT: nor does it reflect a fully grown dog. 

Not justifying the act; just laying out the reporting inaccuracies.  

Edited by BIGUN

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

Phil, the picture is not that of a wirehair pointer. EDIT: nor does it reflect a fully grown dog. 

the act is and was pretty clear, there is no need nor purpose to point out 'the inaccuracies'. 

There IS a need to call the act despicable (and many other things), but I notice that you failed to do that, you just 'pointed out the inaccuracies while not justifying it'

You sound a lot like Mitch and Lindsey at the end of Jan 2021.....  The act is despicable and she is a fucking monster.  And maybe signs of deeper sociopathic tendencies.  I hope she gets 'cancelled' by pretty much everything.  Trump will probably give her a cabinet position.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

OK  I wonder how much time she spent training her dog before she took him into the field. Did she take him to a school, to a dog trainer? At 14 months that would have been its very first time in the field.

Then for her to admit she "hated" the 14 month old dog that still would have had weight to gain. Still needed time to fully mature. It all shows a callousness, an inner cruelty and lack of understanding of a dogs developmental needs. Ninety nine percent of dog owners that were out to get a pure hunting dog. Would have adopted it out after two full seasons if it showed no promise or abilities. Another family could have had a wonderful pet.

She's probably a good fit for a Trump VP.

3 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

OK  I wonder how much time she spent training her dog before she took him into the field. Did she take him to a school, to a dog trainer? At 14 months that would have been its very first time in the field.

Then for her to admit she "hated" the 14 month old dog that still would have had weight to gain. Still needed time to fully mature. It all shows a callousness, an inner cruelty and lack of understanding of a dogs developmental needs. Ninety nine percent of dog owners that were out to get a pure hunting dog. Would have adopted it out after two full seasons if it showed no promise or abilities. Another family could have had a wonderful pet.

She's probably a good fit for a Trump VP.

Dogs that kill chickens, especially the neighbors chickens, are often put down out in nowhere. The idea is that just once can not be trained out of them. But they are usually not hunting dogs. I've trained only one dog to hunt. Granted it was a combo thing, both water and upland, but you need to put a lot of personal time into it to where you don't let it screw up and you don't let non hunters toss a ball or frisbee for it to get. 14 months is young and learning. You want that energy for the mission but they're still kids and want to skylark all they can, and will, until you clamp down. But that's the initiative you look for and that's what will get them to dive after a goose or burrow through berries to flush a pheasant or grouse. Killing that dog was just her saying she has no clue about hunting dogs and is a callous idiot. For those reasons I think she made up the story just to sound red country and tough for Trump.

• Like 1

Joes the first to point out the dog also killed nieghbors chickens. if i was that neighbor and caught it it might be dead also. As the owner of one that kills neighbors chickens I dont know what I would do because none of mine have ever killed a neighbors chicken that didnt come on my property, yes I had one that killed 3 of my neighbors chickens that got out of his pen and came in my yard. In farm and country standards she was in her rights to do it, not that i agree with it thou. there is better ways to handle it.

My husband used to be part of a family with heavy involvement in dogs. His comment is that generally it’s the owner who needs more training than the dog, because it’s the owner’s consistency that makes it work. Otherwise it’s like the people I’ve known with serious potty mouths who would smack their children for repeating what they heard at home.

Wendy P. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

Joes the first to point out the dog also killed nieghbors chickens. if i was that neighbor and caught it it might be dead also.

She wasn’t the neighbour, she was the owner. She took a dog that was bred to catch birds, that she had been too lazy to train, that was hyped out of its mind because she’d let it loose in the middle of a shoot it was totally unprepared for, to someone else’s chicken coop. What the fuck did she think was going to happen? 

Killing the dog as a response to her own abject failure as an owner is completely different to being a livestock owner protecting your own animals from someone else’s dog during an ongoing attack. 

And if there’s still any shred of doubt what a fucking soulless psycho she is - her idea of trying to ‘train’ the poor thing was using a shock collar.

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

His comment is that generally it’s the owner who needs more training than the dog, because it’s the owner’s consistency that makes it work.

100% accurate. Nor was it a spontaneous act of protecting the chickens or other family. She took it to a gravel pit to put it down when she could have let an animal rescue group ascertain it, find it a home, or let a vet determine if it was to be put down.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tkhayes said:

if that was true then it would be truly psychopathic.

12 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

...She's probably a good fit for a Trump VP.

So a match made in heaven!. ....Well an evangelical heaven anyway.

7 hours ago, jakee said:

She wasn’t the neighbour, she was the owner. She took a dog that was bred to catch birds, that she had been too lazy to train, that was hyped out of its mind because she’d let it loose in the middle of a shoot it was totally unprepared for, to someone else’s chicken coop. What the fuck did she think was going to happen? 

Killing the dog as a response to her own abject failure as an owner is completely different to being a livestock owner protecting your own animals from someone else’s dog during an ongoing attack. 

And if there’s still any shred of doubt what a fucking soulless psycho she is - her idea of trying to ‘train’ the poor thing was using a shock collar.

Im glad you were there to observe it all and know exactly what happened. Why didnt you stop her.

8 hours ago, wmw999 said:

My husband used to be part of a family with heavy involvement in dogs. His comment is that generally it’s the owner who needs more training than the dog, because it’s the owner’s consistency that makes it work. Otherwise it’s like the people I’ve known with serious potty mouths who would smack their children for repeating what they heard at home.

Wendy P. 

Agree stupid owner equates to a  stupid dog. Cesar Millan is supposedly worth $20 million all earned through his dog training empire. Then there are endless You-tube videos on training dogs.

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Is Noem too young to remember the Mitt Romney dog controversy? Voters love dogs. If you mess with a dog and get found out it will cost you. Rightly or wrongly. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney_dog_incident

I didn't remember that. Could have been worse; At least he didn't tie it to the bumper like Chevy Chase.

(edited)
1 hour ago, BartsDaddy said:

Im glad you were there to observe it all and know exactly what happened. Why didnt you stop her.

Are you incapable of finding and reading the excerpt of her book that she wrote? 

Are you actually trying to argue that she was in fact the owner of the chickens and shot someone else’s dog? Because I’ll be honest, I think there’s more value in talking about things that did happen in the real world rather than things you have imagined happening in your fantasy world.

Edited by jakee

34 minutes ago, jakee said:

Are you actually trying to argue that she was in fact the owner of the chickens and shot someone else’s dog? Because I’ll be honest, I think there’s more value in talking about things that did happen in the real world rather than things you have imagined happening in your fantasy world.

I dont know what imaginary fantasy world you are in. i havent tried argueing any of the facts. I wasnt there.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, BartsDaddy said:

I dont know what imaginary fantasy world you are in. i havent tried argueing any of the facts. I wasnt there.

Yes you have, you said the dog killed some chickens. How do you know it killed any chickens? Were you there? Why didn’t you stop it?

Edited by jakee