1 1
billvon

Chaos in the GOP

2 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Advocating for the gunning down of political opponents openly on social media is something I associate with the extreme right wing. It’s also possibly a good way to attract unwanted attention from certain government agencies. But hey, if you love your weapons, I guess you need to find ways to make them useful.

IMO its within the context of trump's lead in this discussion whereby he stated in a court motion that he had the authority to kill political rivals. Or at least his lawyers did referring to SEAL team 6 killing domestic political opponents.

I don't know if anyone else caught it but he just threatened to even the score with any firm that donates money to Nikki Haley's campaign. .Every day his behavior gets worse and every day his lap dogs do, what lap dogs do.

(edited)
4 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Advocating for the gunning down of political opponents openly on social media is something I associate with the extreme right wing. It’s also possibly a good way to attract unwanted attention from certain government agencies. But hey, if you love your weapons, I guess you need to find ways to make them useful.

the Seal Team six scenario was suggested and argued in the courts recently as a question to Trumps attorneys.  i.e. if the president has immunity then what is to stop him from having Seal Team Six assassinate his opponent?  And Trumps attorneys argued that he could only be prosecuted if he was first impeached.

not something that should attract ANY attention unless the same security services are going to go after the courts now for asking the questions..... Trump team argues assassination of rivals is covered by presidential immunity  | The Hill

Edited by tkhayes
typos

59 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, more 'Quentin Tarentino' than anything else.

It wouldn't happen. 

Biden is actually a pretty decent man.

And the public reaction would be pretty severe.

Seriously, Joe, what is the content there? Is content not important when you post or is posting something just fun to do?

47 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:
(Personally, I'd love to see Biden debate Trump on stage, and when Trump says something particularly obnoxious (like maybe a minute or two into the debate), or when he refuses to shut up, Biden just pulls out a pistol and personally puts a bullet into Trump's head.

But I'm not a very nice guy about this sort of thing).

Apologies to Stephen Fry:

Homicide. Killing another person.
Suicide: Killing ones self.
Fratricide: Killing ones sibling.
Countryside: Killing Donald Trump.

14 hours ago, ryoder said:

Curious why the scandal should cause the chief clown to cancel.

Trump Drops Out Of Phoenix 'FreedomFest' Event After AZ GOP Chair Bribery Scandal

Interesting defence from the guy;

In his resignation letter, DeWit claimed that the offer was "taken out of context." He notes that Kari Lake was actually his employee at the time and he was "looking out for her financial interests." 

I mean, yeah. Isn’t that a spot on euphemism for bribery?

23 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Things are going great in the Missouri "Freedom" Caucus!

Missouri GOP Lawmaker Floats Rule Change to Bring Back Duels

Well yeah, but look what they’re up against. 

Earlier this week, the Senate’s Republican leaders stripped Freedom Caucus members of their committee chairmanships and parking spots,

If that’s not worth 10 paces at high noon then I don’t know what is.

22 minutes ago, billvon said:

Does it only apply to republicans?

Because between that and the anti-vaxx/anti-mask movement - they may be on the road to solving the biggest current problem in the US.

Anti-vaxx/anti-mask/pro-gunfights/pro-death-penalty...

Will someone explain to me again how the GOP is pro-life?

• Like 2

Today's GOP funny:

Apparently Taylor Swift is a "pentagon asset", and her and Travis Kelse are an "artificially culturally propped-up couple."  As a result the Pentagon will step in to ensure that Kansas City wins the superbowl, so that Swift's endorsement of Biden has more impact.  Some choice quotes:

“Taylor Swift is an op. It’s all fake. You’re being played.”

“The Democrats’ Taylor Swift election interference psyop is happening in the open.  It’s not a coincidence that current and former Biden admin officials are propping up Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. They are going to use Taylor Swift as the poster child for their pro-abortion GOTV Campaign.”

“The NFL is totally RIGGED for the Kansas City Chiefs, Taylor Swift, Mr. Pfizer (Travis Kelce).  All to spread DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA. Calling it now: KC wins, goes to Super Bowl, Swift comes out at the halftime show and ‘endorses’ Joe Biden with Kelce at midfield. It’s all been an op since day one."

So for the past six months the Pentagon has been running this op and making Kansas City win all their games.  Perhaps if San Francisco does well at the Superbowl the secret Jewish space lasers will make an appearance.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Today's GOP funny:

Apparently Taylor Swift is a "pentagon asset", and her and Travis Kelse are an "artificially culturally propped-up couple."  As a result the Pentagon will step in to ensure that Kansas City wins the superbowl, so that Swift's endorsement of Biden has more impact.  Some choice quotes:

“Taylor Swift is an op. It’s all fake. You’re being played.”

“The Democrats’ Taylor Swift election interference psyop is happening in the open.  It’s not a coincidence that current and former Biden admin officials are propping up Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. They are going to use Taylor Swift as the poster child for their pro-abortion GOTV Campaign.”

“The NFL is totally RIGGED for the Kansas City Chiefs, Taylor Swift, Mr. Pfizer (Travis Kelce).  All to spread DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA. Calling it now: KC wins, goes to Super Bowl, Swift comes out at the halftime show and ‘endorses’ Joe Biden with Kelce at midfield. It’s all been an op since day one."

So for the past six months the Pentagon has been running this op and making Kansas City win all their games.  Perhaps if San Francisco does well at the Superbowl the secret Jewish space lasers will make an appearance.

Obviously, they don't teach the value of an open mind at MIT. That's a shame. My understanding is that was Taylor herself who dubbed Travis "Mr. Pfizer", why I cannot imagine, but we can infer that he doesn't need any "propping up"! (can we get an emoticon for that?)

40 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Obviously, they don't teach the value of an open mind at MIT. That's a shame.

Trump supporters have just declared a "holy war" on Taylor Swift.

This is going to be fun.  Should help democrats; with them spending all their time/money attacking a successful pop star, they will have no time to tout the vile child-killing atrocities of Hunter Biden's laptop in the basements of pizza places across the country.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/donald-trump-more-popular-taylor-swift-maga-biden-1234956829/?fbclid=IwAR16PUhgz5k7XmRg2FECvvsnvRGFUcQenqWph_wgBgYw2ixCeLPXnpJUW98

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Trump supporters have just declared a "holy war" on Taylor Swift.

This is going to be fun.  Should help democrats; with them spending all their time/money attacking a successful pop star, they will have no time to tout the vile child-killing atrocities of Hunter Biden's laptop in the basements of pizza places across the country.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/donald-trump-more-popular-taylor-swift-maga-biden-1234956829/?fbclid=IwAR16PUhgz5k7XmRg2FECvvsnvRGFUcQenqWph_wgBgYw2ixCeLPXnpJUW98

I must say I'm thrilled she was able to psyop the Chiefs into the Super Bowl. Now if she can mobilize tik-tokkers, selfie takers, and social media addicts to vote democrat in 2024 I will be thrilled to self identify as a Swiftie.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, billvon said:

Apparently Taylor Swift is a "pentagon asset", and her and Travis Kelce are an "artificially culturally propped-up couple."  As a result the Pentagon will step in to ensure that Kansas City wins the superbowl, so that Swift's endorsement of Biden has more impact.

I don’t really get the psychology of this. If all branches of Government are so totally controlled by the Democrats that the Pentagon is willing to fix the Super Bowl for party political gain, if the Democrats are so powerful with such mastery of the media that they can create the Taylor Swift super-mega-ultra-fame juggernaut… then the Republicans have lost. There’s nothing they can do. It’s Democrat control forevermore and, as in 1984, even their token resistance will turn out to be controlled and coordinated by the Democrats. 

It’s an odd thing to be proud of ‘figuring out’.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jakee said:

It’s an odd thing to be proud of ‘figuring out’.

You're forgetting a very important part of the whole situation.

They're stupid.

They're REALLY fucking stupid.

Seen elsewhere:

"If Taylor Swift is what it's going to take to defeat MAGA, then sequin my butt and call me a Swiftie."

• Like 1