1 1
brenthutch

It’s up to the Democrats to save us

7 minutes ago, airdvr said:

WTF?  Who have you been dating?  lol

I've been catching up with Sex Education on Netflix. But ok, not that specific type of douche. Even better! It's a choice between a thing who's actual job is to clean up whatever you aim it at, and a giant shit sandwich. A truy apt analogy for Biden vs Trump.

Basically, a douchebag has uses (although they're no longer recommended). What use exactly is there for a shit sandwich? I might not need a douchebag, but at least it doesn't do active harm. It's a pretty apt analogy. 

Unless, of course, anything having to do with women is UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN! 

Which says more about Brent than anyone else here

Wendy P. 

4 hours ago, brenthutch said:

If they nominate a loser, yes.  If you will recall, that is how we ended up with Trump in the first place.  

People who vote for Trump - No responsibility

GOP allowing Trump to take over their party - No responsibility

Other GOP candidates unable to fight back - No responsibility

Spineless GOP enablers - No responsibility

DEM - Totally Responsible!

Brought to you by the party of "personal responsibility" (tm)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slim King said:

When comparing the Trump years to the Biden years virtually everyone, Dem friends included, prefer the Trump years of low gas prices, a secure border, and no hyperinflation. It's simple economics.... Dems need to run Kennedy.

Worst loss of jobs and the deepest recession but sure yeah, the economics are great......

5 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Facts are facts, it doesn’t matter how butt-hurt it makes you feel. 

Inflation now is also directly due to Covid, and the US under Biden is doing better at keeping it down than pretty much anywhere else in the first world. Doesn’t stop your sore butt from complaining about it constantly, pretending it’s Biden’s fault, then moaning that Biden isn’t a good candidate because of his economic performance. 

Again, you can’t complain that the Dems haven’t fielded a good enough candidate to beat Trump when it’s quite clear that you’ll lie about any candidate the Dems do field in order to beat them down. If you genuinely don’t want Trump to be President, prove it and start supporting Biden because he will be the candidate unless he dies before the election. While you keep distorting the facts or just flat out lying in favour of Trump and against Biden though, who do you think is going to believe you?

Edited by jakee
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

https://fb.watch/nnOF5WZsWO/

looks like Bill Maher agrees with me 

Difference is that Bill Maher isn’t actively campaigning for Trump, but you are. 

Again, you say that you don’t want the Dem’s to lose but you’re adamant that Biden was involved in corrupt dealings with his son despite it being a made up charge from the Rs with absolutely no evidence having been provided.

You say you want Trump to lose but when the undeniable nepotism and corruption of his administration is pointed out all you can say is ‘mumble mumble Clinton something’. (Still waiting to find out what you meant, by the way)

If you don’t want Trump to win then you should stop supporting him. 

1 minute ago, jakee said:

Difference is that Bill Maher isn’t actively campaigning for Trump, but you are. 

Again, you say that you don’t want the Dem’s to lose but you’re adamant that Biden was involved in corrupt dealings with his son despite it being a made up charge from the Rs with absolutely no evidence having been provided.

You say you want Trump to lose but when the undeniable nepotism and corruption of his administration is pointed out all you can say is ‘mumble mumble Clinton something’. (Still waiting to find out what you meant, by the way)

If you don’t want Trump to win then you should stop supporting him. 

Two things…

First,  Trump is no longer In office Biden is

Second, please explain how I am supporting him, at most I just pointed out how some folks might remember his administration. I was a never Trumper from the beginning, I wrote in “Mickey Mouse” on my ballot as I felt a cartoon rodent would make a better choice.