brenthutch

Hawaii burns, Biden beaches

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GFgEmlql-Y

No comment or no clue, which is worse?

You, to be frank. Keep it up with your ridiculous contrarian intellectual schtick until you, and the likes of you, have degraded to the degree necessary to make you happy for just a moment Biden's ability to soundly defeat Trump in the next election. If Trump wins again you will own a part of it.

• Like 1

Maui Sued Big Oil in 2020 and that matter is still before the courts. More than two dozen cities and states are suing Big Oil over climate change – they just got a boost from the US Supreme Court

The recent fires and death toll may provide some real trajectory to boost those potential jurors and damage awards. Discovery in these matters has revealed that oil companies have known for decades that fossil fuels are the direct cause of global warming.

Hopefully the shareholders are severely punished for these actions just like big tobacco was. Sorry Brent.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Looks like Clarence Thomas's latest yacht was not to his liking.  His sugar daddies better get back on the ball.

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Looks like almost  a thousand kids were burned alive because the government sent them home.... Just CRAZY ... No siren? No police bullhorns? Now Biden gives the parents $700 and watches them suffer. The government has stopped over 150 meals and hundreds of pounds of food relief because THEY SAID SO!!!!! Only government approved food and clothing. Now they are offering to buy it all up just like when NERO burned Rome to rebuild it the way he wanted it. I've never thought that the government would get this low. In order to achieve this level of death it seems they imported the guy from the  Vegas massacre, giving him $50,000.00 to move, a $50,000.00 bonus after 8 weeks and violated the rule that he must live there for over a year to get the job. It all stinks to high heaven.

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 4.28.48 AM.png

what???

5 hours ago, Slim King said:

Looks like almost  a thousand kids were burned alive because the government sent them home.... Just CRAZY ... No siren? No police bullhorns? Now Biden gives the parents $700 and watches them suffer. The government has stopped over 150 meals and hundreds of pounds of food relief because THEY SAID SO!!!!! Only government approved food and clothing. Now they are offering to buy it all up just like when NERO burned Rome to rebuild it the way he wanted it. I've never thought that the government would get this low. In order to achieve this level of death it seems they imported the guy from the  Vegas massacre, giving him $50,000.00 to move, a $50,000.00 bonus after 8 weeks and violated the rule that he must live there for over a year to get the job. It all stinks to high heaven.

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 4.28.48 AM.png

That is a level of insanity that is laughable. I feel for your son, poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

3 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

That is a level of insanity that is laughable. I feel for your son, poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

Did you notice the source for this?

Neither did I.

At least with the bullshit about Texas suing PP, he threw in a link from the "Washington Stand", which I had never heard of before.
Once I read in the link about "Planned Parenthood selling fetal tissue', I knew it was garbage.

Turns out it's a 'news' outlet for the Family Research Council.

Which has been named a Hate Group by the SPLC for it's attack on LBGTQ.

And had Josh Duggar as Exec Director...

Until reports of him molesting girls came out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Research_Council

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Did you notice the source for this?

Neither did I.

At least with the bullshit about Texas suing PP, he threw in a link from the "Washington Stand", which I had never heard of before.
Once I read in the link about "Planned Parenthood selling fetal tissue', I knew it was garbage.

Turns out it's a 'news' outlet for the Family Research Council.

Which has been named a Hate Group by the SPLC for it's attack on LBGTQ.

And had Josh Duggar as Exec Director...

Until reports of him molesting girls came out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Research_Council

Hi Joe,

How can that be; the GOP is the family values party.

Jerry Baumchen

On 8/17/2023 at 7:30 PM, JoeWeber said:

If Trump wins again you will own a part of it.

If Trump was here, he'd be throwing TONS of paper towels at Maui kids.  TONS of them.  No one can hit a kid with a roll of paper towels better than Trump.