1 1
JoeWeber

Gas prices are crazy

23 minutes ago, CygnusX-1 said:

Mine was $30. Still had to fill up the lawn mower with gas >:(.

This is why I bought an Ego self propelled electric mower. And chainsaw.

Leaf blower is still a gas Stihl - because NC and the forest leaves we now have to deal with, but Skymama wants a handheld battery one for her. I'll pick up another Ego battery powered for her.

2 minutes ago, normiss said:

Leaf blower is still a gas Stihl - because NC and the forest leaves we now have to deal with, but Skymama wants a handheld battery one for her. I'll pick up another Ego battery powered for her.

The EGO Leaf blowers are pretty good, the Stihl just sits now. The weed whackers are too good to be true. 

14 hours ago, Slim King said:

Gas price in Russia (In the middle of a war) $2.32.      Gas price in the USA .... $3.69.  Biden needs to ask Putin how he does it.

Median income in Russia $5500.   Median income in USA ... $19,300.  So gas is effectively more than twice as expensive in Russia.

• Like 3

On 4/21/2023 at 1:15 PM, normiss said:

I've been waiting for years for someone to release a battery handheld blower and mulcher to replace my Stihl. Everyone is replacing their blowers, but no one seems to want to replace the mulcher side of it. I don't understand why.