1 1
Phil1111

GOP Calls on Cuomo to join the GOP

Well if it was "pussy grabbing" or something even more outrageous they would. Instead Cuomo faces calls for resignation from powerful Democrats in wake of AG report even five months ago democrats took the higher ground for behavior.

Ex president trump will soon call the democrats and Cuomo weak for arguing over such trivial conduct.

It's pretty regional, and there isn't anyone who lives in NY state who's active in here as far as I know. The main focuses have been more worldwide and national US, such as climate change, COVID, and Trump.

There is a left bias here, but it's because of the people who participate, not because it's the only people allowed to participate. Yes, we have yellers, and people who don't argue nicely. Such is life.

What we don't have is a lot of acceptance of "common assumptions." More so that there is, in fact, such a thing as racism, less so that the Bible is inerrant.

Wendy P.

22 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

I think it’s very telling how little is being discussed on this site about this. It says a lot about the enormous left bias on this site. It’s also why this site is so uninteresting.

18AF4CDE-B9AD-4CD7-A7E5-FFA18F1C9863.jpeg

5 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

There is a left bias here, but it's because of the people who participate, not because it's the only people allowed to participate. ....

Wendy P.

What! Why wasn't I informed?

There is a left bias here largely because of trump. Cuomo has burnt many bridges in NY if you'll pardon the pun. His support vanished because he was a bully and felt he answered to nobody.

33 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

I think it’s very telling how little is being discussed on this site about this. It says a lot about the enormous left bias on this site. It’s also why this site is so uninteresting.

There is very little to talk about. He did it, he got caught, almost everyone on the left including the POTUS called for his resignation and the left forced him out. Lawsuits are being filed and he will eventually face bigger consequences than having to resign. That is how it is supposed to work.

When similar accusations are made about someone on the right, the GOP and it's supporters protect and defend them rather than call for their resignation. Same thing with Al Franken. He did it and his own party forced him out. 

1 hour ago, jaybird18c said:

There are significantly more accusations of inappropriate sexual conduct by your hero than against Cuomo, along with the Access Hollywood video which essentially is an admission.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410

Yet the GOP continues to staunchly defended Trump, whereas the Dems forced Cuomo out pretty promptly.

I guess you don't recognize hypocrisy even when it stares you in the face. 

1 hour ago, jaybird18c said:

Want to talk about Trump, Gaetz, Kavanaugh and Gym Jordan next?

2 hours ago, Stumpy said:

And yet, here you are.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.....

Gun forums are far more interesting for the GOP hardcore. Fact and science are nowhere to be found. Instead the latest covid minimizing Facebook fables are mixed with liberal excess.

23 hours ago, jaybird18c said:

I think it’s very telling how little is being discussed on this site about this.

Not much to say.  He was a scumbag, democrats demanded he resign, he did.  End of story.

I have a feeling if there had been an R after his name, the usual suspects here would have posted "all the women are lying" "lying liberal media" "what he did wasn't that bad" "give him another chance" "he hasn't been found guilty of anything" etc etc.

3 minutes ago, billvon said:

...I have a feeling if there had been an R after his name, the usual suspects here would have posted "all the women are lying" "lying liberal media" "what he did wasn't that bad" "give him another chance" "he hasn't been found guilty of anything" etc etc.

Correct, hence the title of this thread. True hypocrisy is the bible loving GOP base who discount every allegation a woman makes. Then laughs about the locker room entitlements of male sexual privilege.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 9:11 AM, jaybird18c said:

While the quote isn't new, I just came across it:

Ana Navarro:

Cuomo resigned b/c women came forward, an AG of his same Party conducted a vigorous investigation and every major Democrat, from Biden down, called on him to resign. Let me remind Republicans of women who’ve spoken against Gaetz, Ronny Jackson, Madison Cawthorn…Oh, and Trump.

Instead of wondering why this only got one thread, I wonder why there are so many about Republicans...

Who haven't resigned.

34 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Instead of wondering why this only got one thread, I wonder why there are so many about Republicans...

Who haven't resigned.

That's simple. Republics and conservatives believe that a real man's proper role includes aggressive behavior toward women. It is God's plan, that's why women are smaller.